Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your fav. way to annoy people? - Minitokyo

Whats your fav. way to annoy people?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Ok u know u all do it once awhile or when your bored, so what's your fav. way to annoy people? Pesonally my fav. way to annoy people is either to keep poking them or stare at them for awhile until they get really paranoid hehe... its always fun to annoy some people

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

*pokes andshakes Red's head baq and forth*. wahaha! same here. XD XD XD

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

If i keep saying Orooooooooooooo when i get hit usually gets someone annoyed except for the girls haha!

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i do that to Red and i usually repeat what they say in the form of a question...or i keep asking why?

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by YugureKazei do that to Red and i usually repeat what they say in the form of a question...or i keep asking why?

I luv doing that too, just keep asking why and they get really mad hehe...

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

hahaha great post girl. :) my mo is to simply relax and speak to my intended target(s) about all kinds of silly crap. no topic is to taboo. sometimes the conversations can be really crazy and out of control. i especially like to do this with my familia. serious fun. the only thing is i need to be in a moderately cheerful mood. can't do it when im depressed.

singing is my best way cause there no escape unless you go very far away from that person. but people that try to think they are better then you annoys me the most!

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

hmm.. this is golden ^_^

i'm the master at annoyance- if i choose to be... i can annoy with awful singing- dancing like an idiot in public places (only around the ones who'd get really embarrased ^_^') like dream- i also enjoy annoying the family members about silly things- always a fun yet annoying past time ^_^....

just using someones crazy "omg- people may think im crazy!" emotions to the extreme- *giggles* so mean i know :o

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote by Redfalling4everWhats your fav. way to annoy people?

Saying "Do you like sheep? I like sheep." :D

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Whenever someone says something always say "thats spiffy!" i know it gets on my freakin nerves, my friend does it to me all the time until i pull out my hair O.o; as far as me annoying people goes, I just say "baboooon!" or some other random words out of nowhere. works like a charm.

Signature

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Well I don't like to annoy people, but my friends tend to like to annoy me >_< My little brother keeps calling everything "skull". Like "Man that's totally Skull!" or "Or as virgin Mary would have put it: 'Skull' ". Get's kinda annoying after a while 8P

Wake someone up, and then leave the room, then do it again 10mins later...

naaaaaaaaaahahhaha naaaaaaaahahaha :)

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Hehe... these are some great ones ^_^. Keep in coming because i wil probably would try most of them when i'm bored. U know what else is fun start calling people different names its so great...

Walk up to someone say "hi" then look away, when they say 'hi' back, look at them sharply and with a stern face say "Don't talk to me." and walk away.

Walk up to someone and say a random but obvious comment, like the color of there cloths, and then turn fully around and say something new, and repeat.

Get some trash, like a empty fast food bag, and then walk up to someone, tell them to hold it so you can tie your shoe, they take it, you tie your shoe, and then just stand next to them and ignore whatever they say until they leave.

Fall in next to someone while they are walking and match their speed and footsteps, so you both hit left foot at the same time. See how long they go until they stop.

Walk up to people who don't have a watch and ask them for the time.

Underestimate everything that the person you are talking to is saying, and then overestimate everything that you say back to them.

Ask the person next to you to stop doing something because it annoys you, like tapping fingers, and then start to do it a few seconds later

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

Stare at the person for a long time.. wait for them to look at you and immediately turn your head away... then when they are not looking, turn back and look at them. When they look at you again, raise your eyebrow and say "Nay.." and just walk away leaving them with a puzzled look. :\

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

Poking! It's so much fun :d... *poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke*

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by carsonntWalk up to someone say "hi" then look away, when they say 'hi' back, look at them sharply and with a stern face say "Don't talk to me." and walk away.
Walk up to someone and say a random but obvious comment, like the color of there cloths, and then turn fully around and say something new, and repeat.
Get some trash, like a empty fast food bag, and then walk up to someone, tell them to hold it so you can tie your shoe, they take it, you tie your shoe, and then just stand next to them and ignore whatever they say until they leave.
Fall in next to someone while they are walking and match their speed and footsteps, so you both hit left foot at the same time. See how long they go until they stop.
Walk up to people who don't have a watch and ask them for the time.
Underestimate everything that the person you are talking to is saying, and then overestimate everything that you say back to them.
Ask the person next to you to stop doing something because it annoys you, like tapping fingers, and then start to do it a few seconds later

I'm guessing someone likes to annoy people lol.. But i will try them sometime cause it sounds like fun ^_^..

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

1) Stare at people and just blink when they question you about it
2) Tap them on their opposite shoulder although it's obvious that it's you
3) Start humming really cutesy songs (twirly-whirly song never fails!)
4) Purposely block someone's way but act as if it's all accidental
5) Repeat everything people say back at them
6) Poke curiously at people as if they're jello
6) Freak out and when they come rushing just blink

Overally...just blink innocently, it's gets to everyone eventually :D

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

Quote by Iyasis1)
Overally...just blink innocently, it's gets to everyone eventually :D

Blinking huh? Sounds like fun ^_^. -blink blink- hehe... U know what else is fun when an announcement comes on u should shout out "Its those voices again!!!" Then everyone will think u're crazy, i did it once at school it was hilarious...

Diss them lol...I almost always win at dissing (really depends on my mood)

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Anyone who annoys others for no reason, I hate >.>

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

ahaha....i dont have a fav way...but like Zanza...wen i OooO alot...my pals get annoyed ahahah!...and yeah theres another way ....wen i apologize too much XD ^_^'

Signature Image

phl

phl

Gone

It's fun to annoy people right. But I do it in so many ways. I'm good at it cause I change method depending with who I am. ^_^'

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Hehe, well
I put some make up on my best MALE friends while they're distracted
They got so mad, but then i just put my puppy-eyes face and they say: 'you are so innocent, i forgive you'
Innocent my ass!!! I'll do it again, forever

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.