Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 giving tips to members - Minitokyo

giving tips to members

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

I guess this is possible for new users depending on their intention for joining the site, but, if you are one with bad intentions, leave without disturbing or mistreating the site or the people here who actually enjoy it, BUT if you have good intentions, please make yourself right at home and read this thread and any other related threads that help you regarding this topic. There's my two cents.

Signature

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

eh how aboud this one: when answering to a thread check if somane already gave the same answer.
( read above notice more people say read the fac/helpforum, oke it's important but you don't have to mention it so much) keep everything clear

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

ichini

~ not sure ~

Quote by sammo

5. dont use smart blur to cover up for low quality scan ( http://img22.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img22â„‘=smartblur.jpg )

Cool, but it can work in some cases. I well understand how PS filters can be abused.

~ ichini

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

actually read all the posts in a thread before replying =__=

oo how bout dont test the mods patience or bother them with useless complaints
about the server

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

GrrDraxin

GrrDraxin

Bandwidth RoadHog

Here's how you can get people to read this tread: Put a link to this tread in the policy section and all other sections that this stuff applies to! I would also suggest a new Support area called "Newby's Guide to Minitokyo" that will list every rule written and a detailed 'how to' guide on the level system, with a complete listing of privelages and consequences conserning these levels, and whatever other no-no's that any noob can do.

I mean, Look at me! You think a glitch did this?(see below the ---'s) no!!! Mods did this! Why you ask? Because I didn't have a guide to follow. Now don't get me wrong, I READ the policy, and the FAQ, but I still got tagged with the poison dart of level decreasion, thus delaying my plans of leaching.

Take it from a Noob who knows, make it easier to find these elusive rules and nobody gets offended and/or hurt.

And now my scan marking spree continues.
---
Current level as of this post: 3
Current user rate: Restricted User
Reason for current status: Accused of Rule Violations

Download Prohibited:
"Only level 10 members or higher can download scans."

Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God - AKA. - The Wannabe Shameless Leacher

"My vengence will be swift and brutal...."

Gallery Note: If you have been "MARKED", it means that you have been put on the 'to do' list and shall be leached(downloaded) at a later time when I have enough power to do so. This is also a compliment of good work. Be happy.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by sammo3. dont submit other people's work. better yet, dont pretend you are the artist ( http://img22.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img22&image=pretend.jpg )

lol, his member title is "Fag" XD

i dunno if this is possible or if it'll any good at all, but I like the idea of an Auto-PM to new users when they register. lol

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Hey, how about this:

Quote by me ^_^Be polite, especially if you know that other members look up to you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.