Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how much notification u get ever in MT ? - Minitokyo

how much notification u get ever in MT ?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

Never had more than 7. That was when i was still new here on MT. I had made alot of comments on wall's. At that time i didnt know a thing as Notifications existed. But then one day i looked and saw "Notifications: 7"

ZA WARUDO!

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

I have also about 500 notifikation as i came back form my holdays.... and I have make a thread that i go to holydays and so many have nevertheless send to me messages" that they miss me so much" and I had birthday on this time that was why i had become 500 and more Notifications

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i dont know.. i dont count it ~ never. ^^

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Ano... the most I ever had overnight was eighteen. Normally, I get one to five notifications each day. X3;; :: Not very social. :: <__<;; Wow.. three hundred notifications?! x.x;; :: Faints. :: How long does it take you to read it all? o.o;;

Signature

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Weell~ I'm just away for half a day~....got about 55 around..
(Lol, this time onto a hiatus...won't be around for a week or so~...I wonder how many could I get? O.o Oroo...)

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by bromithiaI've only had up to about 50. I'm on everyday so I dont let my notifications get too high xD

same here about the everyday check up
but the most i have recieved was about 35 or so

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

Once I got 120 notifications overnight. Right after I made a wall :P

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

um letsee..
highest I ever got at the end of the day is around 50-60 o_O I think I went pretty high during that time..and umm...now daily..it's around 10 or less v__v'' aw well still good enought for mee =3 at least I get some notifications ^o^''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

tee heez ...

^-^ ppl here are soo popular!! O.O

*eats all of your notifications~*

tee heez .. *runs away*

I got about 33. 8 friend notifications, some accidently added/removed, and a couple of guestbook posts, forum replies and submissions.

Signature

Sig by... Athrun.

Hehe~ :) I got 208 bot-Chii notes overnight once. That was after I went on a reporting spree to find out how much was too much for the mods to make you elite. XD It seemed to work...

I don't get a lot of notifications. Maybe I'm just unpopular. :(

Signature Image

Not that many. I'm not very active here.

I'm a 1337 waller! XD XD XD jk jk jk
I got like aroung 60 to 70 overnight once but...some of those
were just notifications of new walls ^_^' . Oh yeah! 20 of those
were botchii letters too ^_^' .

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.