Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey there - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

xpilot2006

xpilot2006

A Nightmarish Gift

Ok i know none of you know me..T_T I'm not really new here,but i haven't properly introduced myself.Ok here goes...Hello my name is X or Xpilot,i'm 14 and live in U.S.I'm a encoder for a website called Anime-xg.I just recently got into anime this year in July...you can see my list in the links below...well i hope to get good at Paintshop pro soon..T_T
Well its a pleasure to meet all of you people.

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Hey, same with me. I never introduced myself, and I've been a member since August. Oh well. Nice to meet you, too.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

AngieTenshi

AngieTenshi

memento mori

Hello, welcome! I'm new here too but I'm already feeling at home 'cause everyone has been really nice to me so far. I hope you feel like that as well.
See you around!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hi there! If you enjoy watching anime then this the right place for ya!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

what paintshop pro do you have? :D cause ill tell you right now i have version 6 and it sucks. (yeah i should get a better one but i have dust in my wallet right now) I wish you the most of luck and maybe you can make me a banner sometime muhaha....anyways welcome to mt guinea pig!

Signature

welcome to mt! your site looks pretty nifty. i hope you enjoy your time in MT

xpilot2006

xpilot2006

A Nightmarish Gift

Hey thanks everyone.I have Version 9 of Pantshop Pro..its good to have friends with it.. XD ....Its god to see that i'm not the only one that hasn't introduced themselfs,lol...

Geki

XIDesigner

Hi and Welcome at Minitokyo, enjoy your Stay and if you want something to know, just ask the People around here, they are alle really polite. :)

xpilot2006

xpilot2006

A Nightmarish Gift

i really haven't done much in the forums like on other sites..T_T
I guess i should spend some more time getting to know some people around here... :sweat:

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.