Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Australian kids can learn jap. or korean ??? - Minitokyo

Australian kids can learn jap. or korean ???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

erm in my english lesson today here in switzerland we were talking about australia and mah teach told us that the australians can learn foreign languages like japanese and korean. (also french, spanish/italian and something else)

anyways, is it really so that you can choose japanese as a school subject????

Cyaz

is it that strange? i mean my highschool offers up to level 4 for spanish, french, german, chinese, and japanese

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Yeah back in my highschool, you could take French, German Spanish, Latin, Japanese, and a I think a few more which I can't currently recall. Me personally I took French for 6 years.XD

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by crapmonsteris it that strange? i mean my highschool offers up to level 4 for spanish, french, german, chinese, and japanese

no, i didnt want to say it was strange ^_^ i find it to be rather COOL

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Well, considering my options in high school were French and Spanish, you folks are lucky to have more alternatives.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

feeh...my school only has spanish, german, french, and latin ToT

my school only has Spanish, german, and french... I wish it had Japanese tho :(

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

The HS I attended eons ago (so it feels sometimes) offered Spanish, German and French, but those students who took two years of one of those three and had teacher recommendation could take two years in Japanese. Lucky were those students. I took French.

-- Mishkali

azatheal

azatheal

is very lazy.

at least you guys had other options. in my school, we're forced to learn chinese and filipino (and I happen to HATE filipino class) aside from english

I hate my school...the nuns there are eviiiil e_e

roly-poly

floater

yeah our school (melbourne high) has japanese, indonesian, french and german on offer. its compulsory to take a language for year 9 and 10 i think (our school starts at year 9)

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

itd be so cool if you could learn japanese in high school though...youre hoimework is to fan sub naruto! puhahaha xD

roly-poly

floater

japanese is like the most popular language in our school

i'm guessing about 6 people out of 10 do or want to do japanese.

Signature

ughh... is not liking her high school any more haha.

________________________________________________________________________________

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

When I first entered high school (in yr12 now) they offered Japanese and French only. Now they have Japanese, French, German and Chinese (Mandarin).

nihongo wo benkyo shite imasu ^_^

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.