Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Transformers fans - Minitokyo

Transformers fans

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

http://www.unicron.com/alterations/figures/transmutate.jpg this rules like no other if you didnt mind beast wars and that, and even if you didnt like it, the effort to make this out of other toys is awesome

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

i remember him...sort of. I did like beastwars though too

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

everyone should go look up the new ps2 game that is comming out real soon. it looks great.

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

The Ps2 game is ausome when you get a hang of the controls lol. but it was fun being able to play as prime once again lol.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

yeah, my only hope is that they release it for game Cube too, else i'm up the shit creek w/o a paddle.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

My favorite, the first episodes. All the others sucks

JJ

I like the Transformers Comics done by Dreamwaveprod

I didn't really like the TV-series, but I'm a big fan of the comics. I have every number of the First Generation (in Swedish, of course).

My favorite's Shockwave and Grimlock. Soundwave isn't too bad either.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I liked the original transformers and the movie too. Unicron was awsome. ^-^

Whakapunaka

Whakapunaka

blueberry pie...mmmmmm

aghh! i can't decide between soundwave and grimlock. there both so cool. and that other guy i can't remember his name but he was a really tough autobot and my favourite scene from him was when he said "i'll get the door!" then he runs straight through it XD he was hilarious.
i also love the movie! in fact my bro's got it on dvd. it was so sad when optimus died T_T

Signature
moderator of Naruto-Club
proud member of Nintendo-Love
best-doujinshi
proud member of Games
administrator of Bruce-Lee

He who has faith in the lord, from his heart will flow rivers of living water....

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

man been so long since ive seen the original tv series ^_^'
the movie though... w00t

starscream is always number 1 (i seem to remember him always holding megatrons gun form... *prepares for the fire* ) XD

good to see some soundwave fans...
but no constructacons? (sp?) :hmpf:

slide...

The best Transformers series is Beast Wars.... let's be honest people, Optimus Prime or not, G1 was not exactly story driven and the characters in Beast Wars left more of a impression then your mild childhood memory

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.