Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Browser - Minitokyo

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

flamehearted

My names ashlyn whats yours?

firefox forever!!

Radeonator

not here, not now.

guess nobody's uses avant browser than :sweat:

oh well.... firefox's is still the kings :)

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

lalatne

Meier Link

Quote by SpaZaAFirefox... can't beat it.. give it a try.. it has everything IE has in my opinion and more.

WOW I didn't know about firfox, coz I don't actually look for any good browser but only IE coz it's where I start and been using it for 6yrs. Myabe I'll just try Fire Fox if I like.

For opera I don't like it coz there are other design from a site that can't be viewed properly.

MaddPuss

MaddPuss

bootless kitty

I've used Netscape, IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Slimbrowser and Advent. For awhile I waffled between Firefox and Advent, but I use Advent now. Tabbed browsing and popup death are very nice, yes. ^^

Signature

lalatne

Meier Link

heheh I just used for ox now guys. it's nice can block pop-up. but there are other that can't be viewed perfectly unlike IE 6.0.

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

fiREFOX 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lalatne

Meier Link

T_T I just notice firefox can't view frame site properly. Coz when I try to open other site that uses lots of frame, it just don't view properly. T_T damn

Frame sucks anyway.....

lalatne

Meier Link

Quote by alucard242Frame sucks anyway.....

It depend on the layout you made. same as this site http://dream.godspoken.net/walter/ and also the last site of Devine Act of Satan but that site was long long gone. frame is not sux, it just depend on how you design and how your design looks like. There are other site with lots of frame and the layout is so cool.

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

i tried them all;
no browser could really convince me,
but mozilla.
firefox is good too in his ways, very customizable, even mouse gestures
but thats not what i really need.
mozilla offers everything, just needs some time
to tweak it right.

I've tried mozac, netscape and ie... My 1st is IE because most website work better with it.

What is this firefox browser, everyone thinks its good I may check it out. Thanks for the info

What is this firefox browser, everyone thinks its good I may check it out. Thanks for the info

Quote by gman23What is this firefox browser, everyone thinks its good I may check it out. Thanks for the info

www.mozilla.org

It's only like a 7mb download, so it's worth a download to try it out. Personally, I'm not 100% satisfied with any browser, but Firefox is pretty close to meeting all my needs. If you're a developer, Firefox's dev tools are especially useful.

Firefox or Mozilla. IE has too many security holes.

Firefox is better overall... IE is too buggy

Wiggy

Wiggy

Super Saiyan

Quote by nothingspecialFirefox is better overall... IE is too buggy

Quote by orochihydraFirefox or Mozilla. IE has too many security holes.

I agree with them :D

IDontHaveAName

IDontHaveAName

Disciple of the Mind

I have been using Firefox (I capitolize that out of respect) since the first preview builds were released to the general public, and it is very nice indeed.

In regards to IE: when computer enthusiats everywhere tell people to not use IE, that's one thing. But when the federal government tells people not to use it, I would think that's a problem. That's just me though...

You think that because I don't carry a weapon that I am helpless. I have no need for one. I possess skills that you can never comprehend....

After all, when your mind is a weapon of mass destruction, who needs something as weak as a gun?

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Well, before my PC was reformatted ^_^' I was using AvantBrowser. It's got a built-in Pop-Up blocker, an auto-form-filler, etc. I was satisified with it and kept on using it (until the PC was reformatted) XD

I rather suggest to use Internet Explorer series, I never tried other browsers but there will be a good browser as Internet Explorer

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog Near The Bank Of The River......

Netscape7/Mozilla (sometimes IE) at work and Firefox at home.
I hate IE but the flash plugin for Netscape7 in Solaris just don't work together..
SoI have to use IE to view the online training.

FiireFox, and yes I agree that you need to use some program to prevent IE from downloading spyware. :D

The new firefox works for me, I like the tab browsing, its fast enough, and I am an anti-IE person. So that goes. Tried avant browser, not nice, tried neo browser, a direct IE ripoff with skins. Then there is the premier browser of mosaic, if you remember it that is. Its very very old browser.

Firefox 1.0 for me :)

Tabs are very usefull (only 1 window opened) and there are lots of plugins you can install (such as FireFTP, or some download managers, ...).

Firefox is the best ever for me !

Try it, you'll love it ! :p

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.