Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Having a really bad two weeks at work - Minitokyo

Having a really bad two weeks at work

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

I am having the most terrible of weeks at work, im the only one left on my team due to people off sick or transferred. and the hours are getting longer. Considering quiting but where can i go. Not my type of work anyway. Sorry i just wanted to blow off some steam. they say you'll feel better after putting your stresses and worries to writing (didn't really work for me though! -_-:

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

:D :D There a lots people here who are like that. Expect some replies from the older guys here in Minitokyo. ^_^'

i bet many people here of ages 16-25 don't work, so that's why they too cheap to buy anime... ^_^' :D ^_^'

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Somedays it's busy for me... ( I'm the only employee ) and others day like today I just have it easy. I didn't do no more then an hour of work today. So... that's why I can post and do whatever I want. I hate it sometimes where I have to do everything around the office though.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

well, whenever i get tired of working just think of bout the money :) (i know this sound so sad) but it's kinda motivate me, this means you get more now and less work later :D hope this cheer you up

Always remind your self about...the money. It'll get ya through it..belive me....works every time XXD

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

Hmm.. working is bad.. so is studying. I'm doing a business course and life is bad for me too. For the last two weeks, I have to rush several project presentations, report deadlines and attend lessons at the same time. Now, I'm having my one week of reading week and my exam is starting tml.. My life sux too. XO And yup, ranting does help in relieving stress :nya:

Now.. back to more mugging.. byez :sweat:

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

Thanks guys for trying to cheer me up.
Yes Money is one you get out of a job (the only thing keeping me sane is having the money to be able to buy anime) but the job is draining all my time and energy. not getting enough sleep and by the time i get home it's time for bed!
kuroz, if you're studying and working at the same time , you really hav my sympathies. if you're only studying then at least you don't hav other people giving you a hard time. Thanks for the reply though! How are you levelling up?

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Keiichi-K1Thanks guys for trying to cheer me up.
Yes Money is one you get out of a job (the only thing keeping me sane
is having the money to be able to buy anime) but the job is draining
all my time and energy. not getting enough sleep and by the time i get
home it's time for bed!
kuroz, if you're studying and working at the same time , you really hav
my sympathies. if you're only studying then at least you don't hav
other people giving you a hard time. Thanks for the reply though! How
are you levelling up?

hey Keiichi-k1 sorry to hear about your job. i can relate to your tribulations, i work for a financial company which treats everyonoe like crap and is firing people. can't stand the job, but we gotta work right?
i get up every weekday at 5-30 am and end being so tired that i sleep most of the weekend. next year i suppose i will start "looking" for another job.

so hang in there Keiichi-K1, im rooting for you. :D

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

Hi dream thanks for the support! Wow! so you get up at 5:30 in the morning too!
I get up at that time too, had to catch my train every weekday morning, i spend about 3 and a half hours a day just travelling! (thats the punishment i get for moving to a city job)
Anyway thanks for your reply, haven't heard from you lately you should post on the forum more!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.