Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good decent keyboard - Minitokyo

Good decent keyboard

page 1 of 1 7 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Hi people, just wondering if you people have any suggestions (model detail plz if u know ) for a good decent keyboard, cos i think i need to get a new one : ) thanks

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

http://www.zippy.com/K_product_detail.asp?lv_rfnbr=2&pk_rfnbr=123&pck_rfnbr=9&pk_code=WK-711
Best keyboard available imo. the keys are the same as the ones on laptops, which makes it faster and better to type with =P

icom158

I like the microsoft natural keyboard. It is easier on the wrists, but I can't type as fast on it as I can on regular keyboard. I'll take a speed hit for longer lasting wrists.

OFL

The Pacific Islander

Logitech Keyboards are not bad. I tried the cordless ones, too. Feels pretty good.

NerdyPenguin

NerdyPenguin

Smarter than the average penguin

I agree on the Logitech keyboards. I'm using one right now (the Logitech Elite Keyboard) and couldn't ask for much more (except perhaps wireless, but it's not worth the price for me). Probably the best thing to do though is to go to Best Buy or some other store where they keep their keyboards out for display, and try them out. Obviously they aren't connected, but you can still get a feel for how your hands play across the keys.

Also, make sure you get a keyboard compatible with your computer. Most new computers should be able to use a USB keyboard. Many new and just about all old PC systems can use a PS/2 keyboard, and really old PC systems will need an AT or XT keyboard.. New Macintosh systems *need* USB keyboards, while older one use ADB keyboards. USB is the best option, as most computers operational today can use USB peripherals and its USB offers the least hassle.

"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."
-- Robert Firth

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Well, if you reformat often, then I'd suggest a ps/2 keyboard since the first few steps of reinstalling Windows can't be done with a USB keyboard (I've run into this problem a couple of times as you can tell). I think that keyboards are all personal preference. I kinda find it hard to type on a laptop keyboard. I guess I push too hard and that often times will cause a double entry of some letter.

All these years, and I never learned how to type :P. Yes, I look at my keyboard (#^_^#). So I'm more of a style man. I like stuff they have had xoxide.com, thinkgeek.com, and cyberguys.com )

i personally like the keyboards that came with the monorail system. I bought a couple from ebay. They look like a typical ps/2 keyboard, except the shell is a deep hue of dark/grey purple with keys of a light/grey purple.

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.