Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Category Confusion - Minitokyo

Category Confusion

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Drakonshie

Drakonshie

is your defilement

In Doujinshi, what is the difference between 'Other' and 'Original'? I've looked at both galleries, and I don't see much difference between them.

I have pics that are INSPIRED BY anime/games and I just wanted to know if and where I could upload them. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting them in their corresponding regular Doujinshi categories. So the other choices were in 'Other' and 'Original,' and I just wanted to know what each of those categories consist of.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Other would an anime that isn't listed, and original is something you made yourself-- like an original character.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Drakonshie

Drakonshie

is your defilement

Okay...that helps a lot. I've drawn original characters that are anthros. Some are inspired by anime. Would these be acceptable in the 'Original' category? Or are anime-style characters only accepted?

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Anthro technically spawned from anime, so it'd be fine. Really, any art you draw can go in Doujinshi.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.