Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any KOF fan, here? - Minitokyo

Any KOF fan, here?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

This is the most popular 2d fighter in my country, and one of the most played arcades. Does anyone here play it? Any combo? News? Etc? (KOF Neo Wave and Maximum Impact facts are welcome) :D

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

ive played, cant say im a die hard fan.. its an AMAZING fighting game i will admit, but there are a lot of really good ones out there

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Haven't gotten to play the new ones, but heck yes they are nice. In the older ones I used Kyo, Kensou, and Kim or something. In 2001, my best team is Kensou, Ralf, Kim, and Ryo

instant kill combo. You know the boss in 2001? If you ever manage to use him, down to forward strong punch, down to forward strong punch, down to forward to back all buttons. It will instant kill ANYONE.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

Yeah, Igniz's SDM is indeed damn powerful... but it kills you just if you selected 4 characters with no strikers. Try it.

REAL kill combo:

KOF 2k-> using Lin, activate Armor mode, then run -> crouch -> crouching WK -> run (0.1 second) -> crouch -> crouching WK...

It's hard, but impressive :D

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

lol...i have never liked KOF, but i will admit that i do like Mai Shiranui's boing boing. it always gets my attention.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I haven't played it in a long while, but its an awesome game i find it quite fun.

I've played it, actually two from the KOF series. Can't remember the first one but I still have Howling Blood. I like fighting games, it's not my fav but it does come in second. Good character designs, interesting moves and I like the tag team concept.

Quote by dMplol...i have never liked KOF, but i will admit that i do like Mai Shiranui's boing boing. it always gets my attention.

Her boing boing always gets my attention as well.. @_@

I played KoF way back in the day. I usually picked some kind of combo of Iori, Orochi Iori, Joe Higashi, Mai Shiranui, Shingo Yabuki or Terry Bogart.

Shingo was pretty cool coz he didn't really have any flashy moves. ^_^

It's a shame that it never came out for GBA. I was waiting for it forever.

shikamaru... you mean KOF 97 being ported to GBA or ANY KOF?

There're 2 games for GBA: Neo Blood (it suckz, don't buy it) and Howling Blood (Angel menctioned it... and it's excellent).

BTW... check SNKplaymore's site. Some KOF Neo Wave artwork has been released (Japan and Garou Densetsu team)

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

The KoF series is very nice. I love it. Old school beat 'em ups are the best.

My favorite KoF character is Iori. One of the most impressive character designs I've ever seen.

Quote by kyosukeshikamaru... you mean KOF 97 being ported to GBA or ANY KOF?

There're 2 games for GBA: Neo Blood (it suckz, don't buy it) and Howling Blood (Angel menctioned it... and it's excellent).

BTW... check SNKplaymore's site. Some KOF Neo Wave artwork has been released (Japan and Garou Densetsu team)

Whoa.. I never knew that. Thanx for the input! ^_^

EDIT: Getting ported to GBA.. I was waiting forever, but it kept on getting pushed back for some lame reason..

No Joe in Howling Blood?! Nooooo! What ever happened to Shingo?! He was cool!

Nope, Joe is not on Howling Blood... but you got Jun, Moe, Miu and Reiji instead :D (4 totally new characters... but their design is kinda... out of place, if you know what I mean).

And Shingo appears again in KOF 2k3 :) (and... he sometimes can "throw" some sparks of flames, lol).

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Kof Best Fighting Game Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello kyosuke! Is this kyosuke from AnimePaper and Orichinagi?
I love KOF and i watch heaps of the combo vids just to remind myself how crap i am. Easiest last boss has to be Igniz - i can own this guy with Ryo muahahah.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

RALF(1st character i've played)! KING(very nice Hits and Combos, specially in '99)! IORI(bloody, dark and cute)! and the Others...... Love it when Kensou chokes and starts to cof....Love '99, 2000 releases and the best way to play still it's in Arcades, not at Pc's or Psx....
Dislike: Chang...Choi...Krizalid...Zero...-_-=

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

If you like kof You should get Winmugen Its kewl my yahoo ID for swops is elementistical

Seishiro

Seishiro

The Sakurazukamori

I like KOF a lot but I think SNK Playmore should improve on graphics once. Yes, we now have KOF Maximum Impact but what should we expect for KOF 2004?

A very proud member of [Hispanime]

KOF is without a doubt one of the best fiighting games (2D 3D whatever) along with GG.
My team usually consisted of Iori, Benimaru, and Leona or Joe

man i been playing kof since 98. i can't get enough of it. my team is Iori, Kim, Kyo, Jhun, Clark, and a whole bunch of other characters. i hate Choi , seriously who in the hell thought up a half-pint version of freddy kruger .

Signature

KOF is my drug ^^, i played all 94 to 2003, but since Eolith make it, i don't love it as before :\

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

I love Athena so much >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

ForbiddenGoddess

ForbiddenGoddess

Banished from Heaven

Mai....and the Bogard brothers......and Joe......i love them......KOF is a good game .....i played the playstation 1...and the graphics did improve......happy about that!!

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

KOF? is beena while since the last time I played. my favorite characters by gender:

Male:

1-K'.
2-Iori.
3-Terry/Kim.

Female:

1-Mai.
2-B(...) Mary/ May Lee.
3-Athena.

Favorite KOF: 96 and 99.
if I learned a combo? Maybe in KOF 2003, you tell me:

"i jump with K' and i hit the opponent with LK, automatically Press LP, then I made that fire ball with LP right next the opponent, just after that the raising punch (sorry i don't know the name of that power) and when that power is about to end I made "Heaven's DRive" (I think that the name of the super move)"
Is a good combo everytime i realize.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kidmangu2001

kidmangu2001

Evil has reawakened!

Ive played the KOF series since those golden quarter crunching days. man those were fun.
I started with fatal fury and then it kept going like a plague, then i got bored and i jumped to samurai showdown 2, then mortal kombat, then killer instinct, then tekken, then soul blade...

Proud member of [Hispanime]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.