Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what needs a wallpaper to get more comments? - Minitokyo

what needs a wallpaper to get more comments?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

what do you think, what it need a wallpaper to gain more comments?

P.D. (to moderators) this is my first thread, if you find than this thread is in wrong place, please move it, but don't close it ^_^' thankyou

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

a cute girl mostly gets attention unfortionate sometimes more when there sexy. a dood beautifull wall worked out nicely and with effects gets loads of comments

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Quote by Darla83a cute girl mostly gets attention unfortionate sometimes more when
there sexy. a dood beautifull wall worked out nicely and with effects
gets loads of comments

that is for sure, but what you like more?

urdchan

goddess of fate

I voted for "cute girl" mainly because that does seem to get a fair amount of inital attention. However, I think your best bet is to do something you like - I don't think there is any "sure fire" way to get a really popular wallpaper. But at least if you do something you like or enjoy, and you are proud of the effort you put into it, the rest is just extra.

Good Luck!

Signature
...without the dark there can be no light...

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I think a cute gril works since those are the ones that gain the most attentiion,but like Darla and Urdchan mentioned a really nicely done wall lands you the most favs and comments and as long as you're satisfied with the effort than that's what matters most.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

A cute or sexy femal in little clothing in a suggestive pose, couples with load of effects, sparkles and such, is the sure fire way to get a load of favs. a wall athat flows and looks good with liberal use of effects, gets the most comments cause poeple ar imp[ressed with your work, even if the subject is not hot! u see?

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Quote by urdchanI voted for "cute girl" mainly because that does seem to get a fair
amount of inital attention. However, I think your best bet is to do
something you like - I don't think there is any "sure fire" way to get
a really popular wallpaper. But at least if you do something you like
or enjoy, and you are proud of the effort you put into it, the rest is
just extra.
Good Luck!

Quote by GintheTwilightswordsI think a cute gril works since those are the ones that gain the most
attentiion,but like Darla and Urdchan mentioned a really nicely done
wall lands you the most favs and comments and as long as you're
satisfied with the effort than that's what matters most.

Quote by ericcarsonA cute or sexy femal in little clothing in a suggestive pose, couples
with load of effects, sparkles and such, is the sure fire way to get a
load of favs. a wall athat flows and looks good with liberal use of
effects, gets the most comments cause poeple ar imp[ressed with your
work, even if the subject is not hot! u see?

YEp all of you have the right, i think too, the importang is ahve fun in what you do ^_^'

you want alot of comments and fav for your walls? just make walls with a combination of cute girl, sky/cloud background, the compulsory moon/planet and add some stars/glittering stuff while you're at it. okay im being sarcastic

Hey I'm a guy so it's gotta be the girl, one that has good personality, LOL

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

i might sound weird but ppl who gets more attention to a scan of a cute girl when the rest is bad are suck ups.
i picked other sense the other Selections are kinda dumb.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Hiroyuki-Yue

Keeper Of The Blue Flame

I'd say a cute girl to begin with, but the background is also very important, it depends on how good they fit in together, as for title and description, they do help, but as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, at least to me anyway

I lose my memory little by little with each day.
Soon, time will eventually make me forget.
But for now, i'll never forget your warm heart.

jrc

i think the walls need to be simple. think about it if you have a wall on your desk top with a bunch of incons , and if the wall has a bunch of stuff it makes your desk top look like a mess, and even hard to see some icons with hight res screens...... so for the sake of a pic here becoming a wallpaper for someones desktop keep it simple but if it's just to make a nice pic then hew cares do what you think is cool.....

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.