Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New size/type limits on SigImages? - Minitokyo

New size/type limits on SigImages?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I just got back from Osan, and i find that my treasured sig is defunked! I dig it outa my HDD and reupp it. Hoever i still get the evil little X. Is there a new size limit imposed on SigImages now? Will i have to dump my pretty animated sig? if you want to see it at another location : http://www.rgf-network.com/forum/files/siggynew.gif

Thanks for the help!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Signatures are now limited to 30kb. Thus, you'll probably need a bunch of optimizing.. or a new sig for MT. The issue was the bandwidth the sigs took.

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Boo! It didi not take up that much, after the first time downloading your browser cashes it anyway!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Yeah me too...I gotta find a way to maek a 138kb sig that a friend made for me and make it into 30kb..... :angry: :angry:

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.