Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Beyond Jak 3? - Minitokyo

Beyond Jak 3?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

I have no idea how the game industry works...so can anyone else tell me if they got a subtle "there will be more games" vibe at the end of Jak 3? After all the hype of "the final trilogy" and all...will Naughty Dog stick to their word about that?

I've heard that Naughty Dog has said that there might be more Jak games, but Jak 3 was the end of the Precursor Legacy trilogy. So they might make more games using the Jak universe, but its not a sure thing, and it won't be a continuation of the Precursor Legacy story.

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Oooo, I see...Thanks Kirjava! I certainly hope they do make some more games....I really, really loved the Jak series and would love to see my favorite elf-eared anti-hero kickin more butt.

<lol> I was just given the original Jak and Daxter for my birthday (oct) and I'm totally stuck about two hours into it. XD <-really, really bad at games [and it doesn't help that i refuse to read faqs/walkthroughs >.>;]. Anyways! Jak3 looks totally kick-ass. XD I love how the guy's actually grown and changed. :) It's sweet.

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Ah, don't worry Bucket-Shot. I suck horribly at games too. My brother was at one point more than 25% further than me in about 2 hours less time. XD The first one is the easiest, but don't worry, the second and third ones aren't terribly insane.

But it's a really fun series and I encourage you to stick with it. In the second and third games, the more times you try at something the easier it gets (because Naughty Dog likes its players and doesn't want them to rip out their hair).

I wasn't even aware that they were making a third until I saw it on TV O_o

russianblackfox

Anthropomorphic Artist

Then again, i was hoping Naughty Dog will make something like CTR: Crash Team Racing when they're the developer for Crash Bandicoot. I mean i really like all of their game until now and none of it dissapoint me ^^

>>>This message has been brought to you by E.A.FOX<<<

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

well, my opinion is, naughty dog good at doing suite, look at crash bandicoot, theyve done so many game with this guys, wouldnt be surprised theyd do another one of jak after the 3, even less if the game become a hit like the two other one before it. i realy like jakand dax ^__^, and all i wish about that game is a non-sapy ending or else, its the best they could co about it i think if it end to the 3.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.