Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strogest Anime Character - Minitokyo

Strogest Anime Character

page 1 of 1 8 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

Who do you think the most strongest most powerful character in all of the anime series, ova movie?

I choose Son Gokou. coz Son Gokou can destroy the whole universe if he have to.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

if ur talking bout games, hands down Cloud or Sephiroth
anime eh...
hmm.
Goku from Saiyuki or Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha.
The reason he hasnt killed Naraku yet is coz Naraku's a wimp
dammit, stop running away and let sesshoumaru kill you already.
it would only take 2 seconds.

icom158

Physically strongest, I would say Goku is. All he does is work out, in high gravity no less. He's like the ultimate figher. He can move huge objects. When he had his tail, he could have transformed into King Kong. I have never seen an anime character physically stronger than that.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

goku in dbz..... everyday train.... like to fight.... can destroy anything so easy

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

it depends wut you really want i guess....strength would be goku in dbz...one on one i think uchiha itachi will kill neone. but it all depends on where your coming from.

Games: Id from Xenogears, bar none. He destroyes gundam like robots with his hands, and obliterates an entire military in once scene, and a continent in another,

Anime: Hard to say, because A LOT of characters in anime are omnipotent, like the Lord of Nightmares from Slayers and Lain from Lain. They could simply make Goku poof out of existence.

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

pretty much agreeing with a lot of people on this one, goku`s gotta be a known legend in strength...

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

lalatne

Meier Link

Quote by kaix3it depends wut you really want i guess....strength would be goku in dbz...one on one i think uchiha itachi will kill neone. but it all depends on where your coming from.

ur right too n normal character uchiha itachi is strong in one on one fight.

Quote by thecatmistresspretty much agreeing with a lot of people on this one, goku`s gotta be a known legend in strength...

yeah gokou is very known character. Because his strong and powerful.

In all games character, I don't know. can't think hard coz It's all made equal but for the fighting only, but for the RPG, I don't know. but I think it's cloud coz his very popular character.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.