Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best place to buy art books? - Minitokyo

Best place to buy art books?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I'm looking for any store, online or off, where I can find anime/manga artbooks, especially import ones. In particular, I'm looking for the Samurai Deeper Kyo artbook; I put an order in with Anime Nation, but they said they were out of stock and that it would probably take MONTHS for the book to come in, if at all (*~*). Does anyone have any help for poor, SDK-deprived sylvacoer?

Signature

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

hhmmm me ish sdk deprived too.. ;_____; isn't it sad!!?? *crys* Anyways I tryed ordering it at Warp (a comic store) and it still hasn't come in . T__T It's been.. what.. 4 or 5 months.. and I still haven't gotten it.. -__-; But as for online.. there's some online stores that might have it.. but usually their pricing is all in japanese.. -__-; well if you find somewhere.. let me know! >_<;

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Kinokuniya

Signature
Welcome >>> http://www.tyzon.net

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

in german we have a few city's japan bookstors and you can buy this also from internet iam sure in your country gives also the same shops and by ebay you can also found artbooks sometimes it is more cheaply there :)

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

yeah, Ebay is very good way to have artbooks and other manga/anime stuff !

Give it a try !

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

www.animecastle.com has a lot of import books but sadly no more of Samurai Deeper Kyo. ^_^'

NerdyPenguin

NerdyPenguin

Smarter than the average penguin

Quote by alucard242
yeah, Ebay is very good way to have artbooks and other manga/anime stuff !

Give it a try !

Sadly, most of the anime/manga stuff on ebay is bootleg. If you don't mind buying bootlegs (which are usually lower quality than legitimate items, particularly with printed art such as artbooks) or you know enough to tell the difference (which is often hard through ebay) then give it a try; otherwise, you'd best stay clear.

As for other places, CDJapan used to have artbooks in addition to their CDs and DVDs, but they seem to have all but phased out their artbook selection. Anime Jungle has a selection of Japanese imports, including artbooks, CDs, and DVDs. I've never used them myself though, so I can't attest to the quality of their service.

"...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,
lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of
their C programs."
-- Robert Firth

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

Sice you're in our groupe, i think you're looking for shops located in Germany.

3 Online stores i would recomend :

www.amazon.de ( you just have to search for the exact name of the book )
http://shop.acog.de/ ( they have mostly everything. But the payment methodes kinda crappy .. )
www.neotokyo.de ( They have every in germany released manga/anime/artbook. but the online-shop shipping takes time. some times you have to wait 2 month to get your stuff )

Shops in Citys i know :

NeoTokyo - there are 2 NT shops. one is in Muenchen the second is in Berlin. the exact location in the city's can be viewed on the page )

Bonner Comic Laden - My number one shop. They realy have everything in stock. From Anime and Manga, to US comics and RPG. You find there everything ( online : www.comicshop.de. you even can order online. but i would recommend if you're living around Bonn, to go to the Shop. Very nice and kind People :) )

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.