Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zen Meditation. - Minitokyo

Zen Meditation.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

. . . . . . .

What is the sound of one hand typing?

If a man talks in the forest, and a woman isn't there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Bread lands butter-side down. Cats land right-side up. What happens if you strap a slice of buttered bread to a falling cat?

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

miketo the last one it's a very funny one!
I think you shall try it by your own to know the right result! haha :D :D ^_^'
but I don't get right what with the thread??

But let me tell you that if it's phylosofical stuff I'll pass :D I don't know about it!

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

? I am confused, but then again, I always am...I have no idea what you're talking about. *looks around* help?

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Sensei Albiore is presenting a thread wherein persons seeking meditation may come in, relax, and contemplate various things in silence. This helps one focus less on the material world and more on the spiritual.

I have taken the liberty of providing koans, defined as: "A puzzling, often paradoxical statement or story, used in Zen Buddhism as an aid to meditation and a means of gaining spiritual awakening."

Feel free to add your own.

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Quote by miketoSensei Albiore is presenting a thread wherein persons seeking
meditation may come in, relax, and contemplate various things in
silence. This helps one focus less on the material world and more on
the spiritual.

ooooooh! .... :::closing the eyes and take a depth breath::::......

hey, it works! now i feel less anger to websense =P

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings, miketo:

Quote by miketoSensei Albiore is presenting a thread wherein persons seeking meditation may come in, relax, and contemplate various things in silence. This helps one focus less on the material world and more on the spiritual.
I have taken the liberty of providing koans, defined as: "A puzzling, often paradoxical statement or story, used in Zen Buddhism as an aid to meditation and a means of gaining spiritual awakening."
Feel free to add your own.

u_______u I am feeling the water...

Does the hand move through the water, or does the water move past the hand?

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

What's the point?

"The koan is a device that may allow a disciple to attain enlightenment. A koan has to be pondered on, and it is largely used in Ch'an Buddhism, and, later on, in Japanese Zen as well. A koan presents itself as a kind of enigma, in such terms: "I can't understand!" It is a challenge to the mind, rather than to intellect. "
from http://www.geocities.com/liehtzu.geo/KoanZen.html

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.