Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 percentage of anime male and female scans. - Minitokyo

percentage of anime male and female scans.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

lalatne

Meier Link

I notice that everytime i search for anime scan, there are lots of scan girls than boys. so whats the percentage of anime boy or girl scan?

for me.
---------------
girls = 100%
boys = 60%

coz girls like anime babes with great fancy clothes. and boys don't have a very nice clothes. The girls has larger percentage because lots of guys are watching anime and they love those ecchi post, sexy dress and etc... heheh ^_^

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

In my collection, my images do tend to go majority female... but I collect as many male images as I can... I'm so glad about 4-chan which has an image board specifically for "Cute Male" so that I can get all sorts of random cute guys... Sure I like guys I'm familiar with too, but I like random characters too because the more familar something is to me, the less likely I am to want to imagine other possibilities for a character... I like using anime images for RP character representation, so this is why.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

In my collection this à 99% female :D

bellaboo

Smompers Bompers

Not sure... :P it really depends for what series I'm collecting images. For example, when I was hunting out HikaGo images, my collection was skewed towards males... but now that I watch more shoujo with lots of female characters, I think it's towards females.

Anime seems to enjoy drawing females more. ^^:;

...and then it all went BOOOM!

i want male scans!!!

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

Same with me,.... majority are girls scans.

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Yeah!!! I wanna see more male scans too!!! Its sooooo unfair that every where i go (the majority) I see girls everywhere, not that its bad or anything (i am a girl) its just that....i dunno....for example..Anime magazines....there are half naked girls everywhere! And the Magazine is supposed to be for Male and Female readers! Darn it! Where are the sexy Bishounen out there?!

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

lalatne

Meier Link

as i notice, famale scans are more popular because of the horny art. heheh ^_^ and there are lots of guys than girls who watch anime. just only base in my theory, coz lots of girls always watch soap opera, a none anime show. that's why there are tons of famale scans around the net, just for boys. coz boys always love sexy sexy hot babes. heheh ^_^

as for me, my female scan collections is 50% more than the male scan collections n about 30% more than THING(gundam n etc) scan collections

I dunno. I would probably have to say 55% girls and 45% guys.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.