Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Making wall as a FUN activity? - Minitokyo

Making wall as a FUN activity?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

do u think walling can be categorised the same as having fun (like playin games, etc) eh? Cos i kinda like making wall ,especially for MT, what do u guys think>

Sure, like painting or sculpture or whatever, you can sit back and admire the work you've made. It's fun experimenting different effects to make a wallpaper.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

no way man... arts and masterpieces doesnt exist to be abused with, it's something that you do when you got enough inspiration and will. If you aint got those ingredients, then you can say bye bye to your pieces, because it'll become a disasterpiece. I've seen alot of crap walls in the MT favorites, and i dont know why people got such a crappy taste because there's alot of breathtaking works in the other categories which deserves to stand in the spotlight, be it for a second or two. http://home.tiscali.se/xandman/alex_stuff/eh.gif

Signature

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

making walls and peer reviewing of others' works wld fall into the category of leisure for me ^-^ to entertain myself and see wat i can come up with... sorta like doodling for me ^-^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.