Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your reason to live! - Minitokyo

What's your reason to live!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

What's your reason to live? I guess it's because I have no reason not to live... I don't know why life is the it is, but from what I believe... life is what you make off it. I live to embrace life it self...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

I live just because I want to live
comparing to death life is absolutely worth living ^_^

I don't need a reason to live. I live for the moment. I live for each and every moment that passes.

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

What keeps me going?

The though that someday I will get my sweet revenge on all the people that made my life miserable at one point?

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

sad.... very sad..... see deedles, you're going their way and letting them win if you live with those memories. Because if you think that way, then those people that made your life miserable will stay manifested in your mind....

just live life as it is... and forget about those... ^_^

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I agree with xandman. Revenge is not always sweet as it seems. You don't want to become the demon you fought off. Life goes on... And you should too. Just remember... What goes around, comes around. Hope you understand Deedles = )

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by DeedlesWhat keeps me going?
The though that someday I will get my sweet revenge on all the people that made my life miserable at one point?

What r those people? R u like sasuke in naruto?

Er...Personally, from my experience of reading Marvel Comics...Revenge won't satisfy you, it leaves you emptier. You could see those people in torment or whatever, but when its all over, you'll really wonder why you bothered obsessing over such a meaningless thing

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.