Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many times have you seen your wall posted on mt - Minitokyo

how many times have you seen your wall posted on mt

page 1 of 1 19 total items

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

I was just wondering how many times you have noticed someone post one of your walls on mt. I personnaly have a wall that has showed up on mt at least 12 times now and i guess i should feel happy that people like my work but geeeeeez why can't you just give me a fav instead of posting it as your own or something.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I've been there, man.

I even have a KOF wall ripped for one of NeoRageX emulator! XO

Damn them and their kind.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

The most time i seen my wallpaper was 20 times which was the kasumi military bikini pic.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me never, i guess ^^'
my wall doesn't |337 enough to be ripped

i think that the mostly been ripped here is Tama-neko

it's suck when u see ur wall been ripped
that u done the wall with hard work

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hmnm i dont think yet.. unless im not aware of it!!!!!!!!! grr de damn ripprs

only once i have seen it happen, i guess i dont need to worry about it happening since my walls blow anyways

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Hm I don't think I've seen it happen all to much, especially here at MT, guess it's because most of the time I make walls that practically nobody likes ^_^' But just 5mins ago I spotted a really old wall I did back when I used to hang around the gotwoot forums, brings back memories lol :D

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

happened about 12x... o well :b i can delete them right away and ban them with happyness

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I'm ignorant so... what exactly defines a ripped wallpaper? Taking the wallpaper entirely and editing it to make it your own? Or copying the style of another?

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

As far as i know, 2 times. ! kind of popular wall and 1 not so popular.

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Quote by sammohappened about 12x... o well :b i can delete them right away and ban them with happyness

ok i will let you know the next time.

yami-chan

yami-chan

Hueco

happened 2-3 times >_<....oh well...

miyuna

lonely dreamer

well, ur all the good wallers. n_n'' its never happened to me (my walls areent worthy of it) but i've seen sites where they all have one of the same wallpaper. it gets really really annoying, and i -would- tell somebody, but who to tell? -_-'' grr..rippers..

I havent had It happen yet... I guess it might have somethin to do that I only post doujishi and not scans... or walls using scans... maybe that means nobody likes my stuff?....T_T ah well!

"Below the couragous... there is NOTHING...." Yondaime-Sama (the fourth)

www.e-spot.ca
www.originudragon.deviantart.com

Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I stopped counting. Really. And for me it's not just posting wallpapers wholesale but people using my abstract art in wallpaper backgrounds. Even when I say in the description not to.
That's why I changed my sig.
If you're really curious, I started a blacklist a month or so ago that details every time I noticed one of my works ripped here on MT. It's made my userpage... rather unwieldy.

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

I can say never. My work was not..really that rippable. LOLZ

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

I have never seen my wall posted on mt.... I just got here... sheesh

~_^ I'll make one someday... yah... when I'm sastisfied..

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

I haven't seen a wall of mine being ripped... if there has been XD

Perhaps rippers don't like'em :nya:

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Quote by AthrunI'm ignorant so... what exactly defines a ripped wallpaper? Taking the wallpaper entirely and editing it to make it your own? Or copying the style of another?

ripping a wall is posting some one else's wall, and claiming it as your own...even though you did nothing to it. I guess you could also call it ripping if you only change say..the colours.

and as for me...never. i don't have any walls! i suck so much...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.