Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Being Hit On - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Hey,ummm...this is kinda disturbing but the same thing happened to me awhile back. I reported the guy,and the problem was solved.Oh and if your wondering what happened to him specifically...umm...he's in jail.(now let us not speak of this situation again.)yeah it was that serious.Anyway, I wish you a very Merry christmas and all the best in the new year.]

C Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Snuggie

Snuggie

Boys make me puke... -_-;

Usually...I just sit there and laugh. Most of the time, I just ignore them, and if they start hitting on me I laugh...And.... Just say "Yeah, you wish" and stupid junk like that.

Signature

anxius

anxius

no one's home

Lol...haha perfect opportunity to screw with their minds. It's kind of like telemarketers. Mostly this is for amusement for me ^^ not recommended for every situation, but I just start making up the most exorbitant lies and most unplausible situations.

I just take advantage of every chance I get to amuse myself at the expense of some dumb...

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

boink- thats rough 0_0

lol, but those prosti-tots need to realize their age sometimes... it gets kinda scary when you see an 12 yr old smoking in a miniskirt and tube top doing a lap dance [seen it o_0]

I personally hate the drive by hoots and hollars... they can startle you when you least expect it! and you can't even hear what they're saying, because of the wind! its like, "Hey girl-yyyyyyyy-whoooooooshhh! wooo!!" its like... o_{0 umm.. hello? what did you say? o_0 lol last time that happened to me they turned around in a parking lot and followed me slowly to the door- a block away hooting things... it was hilarious, because i was on my way to freshman greeting in college this year [dont ask- yeah i took 3 years off o_0] and they happened to be the tour volunteers... weren't they embarrased ;)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Shoujo-Ai4mE

Humanity Saviour

that happens all the time...
and the BEST excuse is to say you already have a boyfrined/girlfriend :P

Signature Image

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Holy....scary....I'll just try to get away from her.....

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Ignore/Harm.

n>1

Sepiraph

Arayashiki - One-winged Angel

I have been randomly hit on before... but they were pretty to decent-looking girls! XD No complaint there! :D

Signature

:: Member of Celestia :D ::

i have been hit on acouple of times. i usually say straight to them that they are not worth my time. i know it is kind of mean, but if they really are persistent being subtle about it just does not work. one guy got mad at me when i said it and i just told him that i'm not looking for anyone at this time cause i already have someone (even though i don't).

i wish you good luck!

Signature Image

* : )

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

I had a somewhat similar...at least in the weirdness factor experience. During gymnaseum (kinda like Junior High), this older girl started chasing me around, and well, I guess she hit on me. I thought that she was just making me fun of me since I doubt that a girl would hit on me back then, me looking like a total geek (I still do somewhat). I'd just try and avoid her. She wasn't being as bad as the one in your case but...it seemed to me that she wasn't playing with a full deck.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.