Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sigs - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I was wondering what is the max size that a sig can have. I tried to find the answer on some of the threads but didn't have luck. I know that I have to be in level 10 to use a sig!

Earn money reading e-mails here

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

I don't think there's a max size, just use good taste. If it makes the window have to scroll, it's probably too big. Just use common sense, I would guess.

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well I ask because some sites have max size and I want to be sure about that.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Just keep it at a reasonable size so people like me with dial-up don't have to wait an hour for you sig to load :)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Quote by PTGJust keep it at a reasonable size so people like me with dial-up don't have to wait an hour for you sig to load :)

Hai! Hai!

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Yeah! I know. I also have a dial-up connection.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

btw, it's min. level of 5 for sigs :)

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

Meh, I think the best idea would be small. Notice how the avatar size is 50x 50, so usually when you see that, the sig size is loooooooow. Also make sure it doesnt make teh page too wide.

Signature Image

ikke_mij

Lizz

Help me please, I have know idea how my signature should show up on this page... >>;

Signature

ikke_mij

Lizz

Ignore my last post, I already figured it out!! ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.