Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage/commenting visual errors? - Minitokyo

Userpage/commenting visual errors?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

Hey all,

Several of my friends reported that they have difficulty seeing my userpage, especially the area where the guestbook and the guestbook text box is supposed to be. Others can see it, while others can't. I've also noticed several times, when I try posting comments or signing a guestbook, the text box doesn't always appear, but refreshing fixes this problem.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and do you know how to solve it?

Also, if you can't view my guestbook, what color should I change it to? Because I see it perfectly fine on all the computers I've logged onto so far.

Thanks!

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

I've had this problem on and off since MT got the new server.

i tried posting in the glitch thread, but I don't think anyone bothers to read that.

Signature Image

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

I think its on the 'to do' list sheqel is working on
Its a page cut off problem I think ^___________^
If it happens just refresh the page, scroll quickly and and click in the commenting box, then type.
Doesn't always work but just refresh until it does. ^___________^
Hope that helps!!!! n_n

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

Awesome...good to know that it's not just me. :) Thanks for the quick responses guys! Much appreciated!

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

The "refresh" glitch seems to be related to using Firefox (don't know about Mozilla). I've seen this problem since RC1. Hitting F11 makes Firefox redraw the page without going through a full refresh. Don't know if this helps, but it may narrow down the problem.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

ISn't the problem can be solved by changing your screen resolution?
It happened to me once , then I change it larger than 800*600 then it's fine.
NOt sure maybe this will help ?

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Sorry double posted.... -_-
But the color probs can be fixed by pressing SHIFT + refresh on IE
someone told me about this when I had the same prob

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

a thread on this problem has been made alotta times
its already in sheq to do list I think
anyway
faster way to show the box is go to full screen by using F11 den go back to normal mode.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i check ur page and it's fine MissCz

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Na I can't see your guestbook or threads there has been a problem with guesbooks dissappearing that problem need to be solved by a moderator I'm not sure it´s the same problem (what about the colors?) Maybe if you try support inquiry

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by Darla83Na I can't see your guestbook or threads there has been a problem with
guesbooks dissappearing that problem need to be solved by a moderator
I'm not sure it´s the same problem (what about the colors?) Maybe if
you try support inquiry

yes thats a problem with MT
ask a mod to reset your userpage.

shirahana

white flower

Quote by miketoThe "refresh" glitch seems to be related to using Firefox (don't know
about Mozilla). I've seen this problem since RC1. Hitting F11 makes
Firefox redraw the page without going through a full refresh. Don't
know if this helps, but it may narrow down the problem.

Wai! The F11 works!! ^__^ I have this problem all the time! Even when I opened up this thread... I had that problem... But whatdoyaknow? ^___^ I pressed f11... and it went away! Thank you thank you thank you! XD

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

Well I'm one of the friends that "reported that they have difficulty seeing my userpage" XD I never have had problems seeing the text box on other pages. I just can't see the Guestbook or text box on MissCz's page. There's a big black space where it should be. XD Which really sucks since now I can't sign the Guestbook.

And I've tried viewing the page on other computers that I am not signed in on and I have the same problem. No Guestbook or text box.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

The only solution to that is to switch to Internet Explorer for that particular userpage...
Since this problem only happens to Firefox users and only for some userpages...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.