Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 brrr! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 19 total items

don't u ppl just hate it when u get brain freeze after enjoying some ice cream, milkshake, or sundae? :S

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

I had that always when eating something cold. but there is nothing to be annoyed

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

I dont like ice cream =3
so i dont know XD
actually, whenever i eat cold stuff, my teeth hurt more than my brain does >_<

Not too sure, I don't get that unless I was rushed to finish the ice cream (or anything that cold).

Sankofa

Sankofa

Sydney Van Hellsing

The freezing after enjoying stuffs like this is part of the pleasure, for sure !

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol bud i get brain freeze alot espeically on freakin' test >.< I just hate it! but I don't really get brain freeze on anything cold fer sum reason lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me not freeze here
but hungry
maybe i must take some snack
and yeah, i like sundae

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

That only happens when I'm in a rush to eat.
But it drives me crazy when it happens.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

I used to hate getting brain freeze, but I'd happily accept it if it meant I could eat ice cream again (damn allergies)

Brain freeze is awesome, no joke. I like cold stuff for
that reason (also 'cuz it tastes good :) )

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

brain freeze = good waiii I want cold stuff now XD mwahhahaha maybe I should go buy a drumstick now =__= but must finish work...so lazzieee....class is about to start though a gahahsldjflsdjfal;k XD anyways yepyep!!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

Quote by SankofaThe freezing after enjoying stuffs like this is part of the pleasure, for sure !

I'm totally agree XD

Slurpee's!!!!! DUDE I'll accept the pain, the things I eat are so good

Quote by waruiSlurpee's!!!!! DUDE I'll accept the pain, the things I eat are so good [/quotethe pain for taste! XD

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Quote by afanBrain freeze is awesome, no joke. I like cold stuff for
that reason (also 'cuz it tastes good :) )

O.O what are you on Afan???? But yeah i hate having a brain freeze but the weird thing is that it only happens to me when i'm not in a rush.O.O

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by groovybluesgirlThat only happens when I'm in a rush to eat.
But it drives me crazy when it happens.

I'm the same. If I eat the icecream too fast then that mind numbing stab of icyness really bugs me! :D Just makes me slow down and enjoy the pleasure of eating icecream instead of wolfing it down. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

Hmmm, I always hear about brain freezings... but in all truth I have never had one. Then again I always take my time to eat/drink something :)

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

Hmmm, this doesn't seem to happen to me.

Signature Image

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

yeah, that happens to me x_x it sucks a lot, then I get all cold....yeah, it only happens when we eat fast, and I´m always on the go, so I eat fast x_x...

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.