Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Person Above Me Game! - Minitokyo

The Person Above Me Game!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Rules are simple! Just say something about the last poster on this thread, then the next guy will say something about you, then someone else will say something about the person that said something about you, etc.

What you want to say can be just about anything about the person. Preferably no swearing, no negativity! We all wanna get along, y'know. :D Do exploit the member's homepage so you can dig up some information. :D

Have fun! Hopefully we'll get to know more about each other more.

=========

Okay, now say something about me. :)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

cute ava ^^
ur 20 , i'm 21
we both male ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... not to bring you down mate, but there's a few threads covering this subject already ^_^ ....so, that's all i had to say about that, let's play!! XD ...besides, the mods will close this if necessary... so we can play until it dies....

ok ok... here's something about you....

I don't know you... XD hahaha....

Signature

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

[For jackalx66]

>> He has a good taste on anime wallpapers!* :) :D XD

* that means that I thank him for his opinion about my latest wallpaper

>> He has a cute avatar

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Wow, really, there's already a thread like this? My bad, didn't notice it. ^_^'

Anyway, about the guy above me...

He's got a nice signature about chasing dreams. :D

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

He's a naruto maniac and he's filipino like me. :D

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha... well, this thread might differ by a tad, because your rules says that it could be about anything about the person above ^_^ haha... anyway, gameplay!

i think that zanza's filipino and a pure type D XD ...zanza is also being dragged by Kasumi, haha...

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Lol yes i'm filipino. anyway hmm your one kickass superman! XD

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.