Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nightlife Culture what do u think? - Minitokyo

Nightlife Culture what do u think?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

HI there everyone, just wondering how many of u live in City that never sleep :)

Is it worth living in it?

shirahana

white flower

I live in a town =__=; But big and famous cities sound cool ^-^;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Yep, I born and rase in Hong Kong and it's a city that never sleep.
Even though I live in the country side, I hang out with my friend at night during the last 3 years of my high school life.
We usually went for a movie, window shopping, drink beer and talk all night long in the city park........
Is it worth it.? I don't know.

Things changed after I come to US. I go to a college in the state of iowa. That place is like "In the middle of nowhere" but I really enjoy the quite and peaceful life over there..
Now, I live in mississippi and if you ask me to move to a place like New York. No Way.....

AtomicAngel

w|red drifter

i live in a litttle town in middle of desert XD or so most people think of arizona..but id never want to live in a big city, i have stayed in L.A. Vegas, San Diego, Frisco, Berlin (thats a goond one compared to others) and most of em were jus plain nasty full of angry, always frustrated with something people that cant drive + smog n al the noise XD, nah..im not a countryboy..and i cant live w/o internet :P but towns are overrated imo, especialy with abundance of internet stores that can mail you anything you desire. Some people enjoy cities..ill leave those to them :p

~aa

my pet is a shark

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me..me...
worth i guess
first time
it's suck
but now i get used to it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by jackalx66me..me...worth i guessfirst time it's suckbut now i get used to it

Jackalc66 right it sux at first, but when u found all the FUN spot it , u;ll feel much easier being in the big city, rather than a quite town.

Not saying town is bad, but living in city is more for people who like to have fun.

I know what you guys mean..............calisqo, jackalx66.......been there.
That's why I like to hang out with my friends to enjoy city life when I was in high school.

Maybe after I come to US, the freedom of no nagging from my mom, except when I talk to her on the phone, change my thought........

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.