Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have friends outside your country? - Minitokyo

Do you have friends outside your country?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I'm talking to have a friend that u know physical, not just for chat. I have one, and she's from finland, what about you?

lyn02

lyn02

yoru!

One of my best friends live in Sweden and some others who live in China. We all talk now and then ^^

+ In a white room, where blood was like rose petals and Death had two faces +
Signature

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

I have a friend from canada and another from china... I haven't talk with them in awhile...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. i have 1 from Mongolia (i think that's hwo u spell it) but never talk in person before. Tho that would be cool.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

Sheqel lives in Europe, and Kev lives in Austrailia. I have too many friends in other places and need more near me :D

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Yep. Hell, my boyfriend lives in England. xP

Signature

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

well... yeah one from the states but in chat i have friends from the states and sweden... but yeah...

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

I don't have a friend in another country. I do have family outside of my country tho.

Signature Image

shirahana

white flower

Well..... not really anymore... >_<; After I moved to America... I kinda lost contact with my friends back in China... I was only 4.... So they're all grown up now... probably forgot about me -_-;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

I have friends in Japan that I try to meet every time I visit there. Still trying to invite them to America to return hospitality I received but so far no such luck. -_-

nockey

nockey

P00 PiiE

i have friends in the usa, twainwan, phillipines and vietnam and other countries i try and come and visit them but im poor haha so they sometimes come over here and visit me=]

<3[love nockey]<3
-=[never give up on the things that makes you smile...]=-

Signature

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

i have friends in america, canada, japan and singapore. also france ^__~
dunno if i can visit them every year >_>; cos they're the one who visit me every year <_<;

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I had a friend from singapore that I met on a cruise.......but then I lost contact........

lil-cammy

lil-cammy

Hey, where's my keg?

There is a Japanese exchange student at my school right now. She's very nice, we started talking in our biology class last year and now she's friends with the suite crew I hang out with in the dorms as well. But that's it. Everyone else is either from another state or I only know them online.

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.