Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's vegetarian here? - Minitokyo

Who's vegetarian here?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Zerg........
SPAWN MORE overlords. xd
i prefer meat, especially seafood, to vegetables. I honestly eat most of my diet from meat, starches, and then veggies. If you offer me a carp or brocolli, I'm taking carp anyday. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

shirahana

white flower

Heh heh ^^;; I'm a meat eater.... I could never survive without meat... x_x;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

Animals eat other animals. Human beings are animals, we're not separate from nature. Thus, human beings are supposed to eat other animals. We're not herbivores, we're carnivores. Our bodies are designed to hunt, from our forward-placed eyes and teeth for cutting and tearing, we're a meat-eating species. From what I can gather, a strict vegetarian diet will reduce overall energy (hence herbivores eat constantly, while carnivores just have to eat once every few days), reduce strength, lower sex drive and make the immune system less effective. Healthier diet my ass. Animals are stupid. It's survival of the fittest. And unlike a crocodile or a shark which eats its food whole while it's still alive, we at least have the decency to kill our food first, usually humanely. Not that I care, I won't equate chickens with myself.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by Lord_SatoriousAnimals eat other animals. Human beings are animals, we're not separate from nature. Thus, human beings are supposed to eat other animals. We're not herbivores, we're carnivores. Our bodies are designed to hunt, from our forward-placed eyes and teeth for cutting and tearing, we're a meat-eating species. From what I can gather, a strict vegetarian diet will reduce overall energy (hence herbivores eat constantly, while carnivores just have to eat once every few days), reduce strength, lower sex drive and make the immune system less effective. Healthier diet my ass. Animals are stupid. It's survival of the fittest. And unlike a crocodile or a shark which eats its food whole while it's still alive, we at least have the decency to kill our food first, usually humanely. Not that I care, I won't equate chickens with myself.

Interesting theory support with facts : )

meat all the way!!!

Quote by Lord_SatoriousAnimals eat other animals. Human beings are animals, we're not separate
from nature. Thus, human beings are supposed to eat other animals.
We're not herbivores, we're carnivores. Our bodies are designed to
hunt, from our forward-placed eyes and teeth for cutting and tearing,
we're a meat-eating species. From what I can gather, a strict
vegetarian diet will reduce overall energy (hence herbivores eat
constantly, while carnivores just have to eat once every few days),
reduce strength, lower sex drive and make the immune system less
effective. Healthier diet my ass. Animals are stupid. It's survival of
the fittest. And unlike a crocodile or a shark which eats its food
whole while it's still alive, we at least have the decency to kill our
food first, usually humanely. Not that I care, I won't equate chickens
with myself.

Technically speaking we're omnivores, meaning that our diet consist both meat and plants;-). And as omnivores, we can survive on either by itself, without total dependecy of the other. Its one of the important traits of humans that has enabled us to survive and spread as quickly as we do and to some of the harshest regions of the earth, the fact that we can survive on either meat -or- plants;-)

- R. K. Kishore

Quote by leviathanrk
And as omnivores, we can survive on either by
itself, without total dependecy of the other. Its one of the important traits of humans that has enabled us to survive and spread as quickly as we do and to some of the harshest regions of the earth, the fact
that we can survive on either meat -or- plants;-)

Unfortunately, that's not quite correct. We can survive on meat alone, but not plants alone. Plants don't have all the stuff we need while meat does.
(Raw meat that is, cooked meat lacks some things like vitamin C)

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

i'm a Vegetarian! have been for 4 years now! the thing about being a veggy and staying as one, you have to believe in why you want to be come one, after the foot and mouth disaster here in england a few years ago, i couldnt bare to eat any meat ever again ~_~ it has to be your choice and no one elses ^_^ goodluck

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

there is a time i don't like eating meat
(but of course my parents would not allow me to.. ^ ^b )
now thinking back, if that's the way to get a balance diet
why should i reject meat

Tell a man he is brave, and you help him to become so.
-Thomas Carlyle

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I am also a vegetarian!!! ^________^ and as for Mcdonnals, ew, just think of the news reports that say they found like....stuff in the hamburgers *shudders* really nasty. Anyway, we were meant to eat plants, our teeth are made for it. *thats what my dentist said anyway* but yeah, i dont think its hard because well, poor cows... I wouldnt want to be mass produced and treated really bad just for the benefit of another....

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

Quote by darkwaterbunnyI am also a vegetarian!!! ^________^ and as for Mcdonnals, ew, just think of the news reports that say they found like....stuff in the hamburgers *shudders* really nasty. Anyway, we were meant to eat plants, our teeth are made for it. *thats what my dentist said anyway* but yeah, i dont think its hard because well, poor cows... I wouldnt want to be mass produced and treated really bad just for the benefit of another....

hey i tottaly agree ^__^ tho i have nothing agasnt ppl who do eat meat, we all gotta choose what we wanna do. but i'm perfectly happy knowing i havent hurt anything when i have somthing to eat.

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.