Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photoshop question.. - Minitokyo

Photoshop question..

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

dMp

dMp

^___________^

yeah i'm just wondering if there's a program out there that'll allow you to create your own brushes? i been searching for a particular brush set but haven't found it. so i been wanting to create it myself. thanx

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

This page has a small tutorial on creating your own brushes, good luck :) http://www.graficalicus.com/tutorials/photoshop/PhotoShop_brush.htm

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

dMp

dMp

^___________^

oh alrite kool...i've always wanted to do this. thanx alot.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Yes no problem at all, I think it took a total of 10 seconds on google to find thatXD

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.