Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Philippine users only - Minitokyo

Philippine users only

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Is there any Users here are from the Philippines? I need someone to discuss.....

The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog Near The Bank Of The River......

u mean u r looking for filipinas and filipinos rite? :\

Yes, but unfortunately there's no one in this site, even every filipino person. :angry:

brx

brx

mostly harmless

well my mother is from the philippines, father german. :)

. hey anne, I'm waiting..
. me, my unbroken self carved in stone.

Heh. I too am filipino. That makes two! :D

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Looking for Filipinos? Knock yourself out. http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/1907/ :)

By the way, welcome to MT.

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

Can you speak our national language which is Tagalog...

Oh hello. It is another one of my kind! Well, now that you have my attention, what can I do for you?

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

AKO! AKO! AKO AY pilipino!!! (at least that's what my birth certificate proclaims...)

happy to meet your acquitance, cutemi2! Let's level up togetha!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Heh im another Fillipino. Though theres no point really. Im not fluent in Tagalog.

Its pretty sad though, i was born there and my mother is Fillipino but i never took the time to learn it...... * sigh *

o well srry

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

adz

adz

Shinigami

pinoy here. ^^
not bad for our numbers... i hope. :D

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

Sabi nga nila..Filipinos are taking over the world. XD

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

Hey cutemi, "ano ba ang gusto mo pag-usapan sa kapwa Pinoy" [what do you want to discuss with fellow Pinoys]?
Maybe you should just contact us via PMs, it would be rude to talk in "Tagalog" in the forum threads. Well, later dude or dudette, hehe. :)

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

ok Musicaa, Is your house got flooded during rainy season even it's christmas, instead of cold winter, it's raining....."Umuulan ba sa bahay mo?"

Quote by cutemi2ok Musicaa, Is your house got flooded during rainy season even it's christmas, instead of cold winter, it's raining....."Umuulan ba sa bahay mo?"

Well, to answer your question "Oo naman"[Yes ofcourse]. Didn't a storm just pass through the country? So why'd you ask? Did your house suffer from a flood recently?

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

definitely not, I only hope that "Huwag sana magka-Blackout dito"[I Hope that there's no Blackout here].

definitely not, I only hope that "Huwag sana magka-Blackout dito"[I Hope that there's no Blackout here].

im a pinoy .wah! ders so meni of us hir pala!ayos ! hindi na ako culturally outnumbered. :)

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Eyes of Hate

if you are pinoy. then join this group.

Signature

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Quote by cutemi2definitely not, I only hope that "Huwag sana magka-Blackout dito"[I Hope that there's no Blackout here].

Yup, big typhoon just passed here.... winds' so great, you could open an umbrella and hope to be blown away in no time! ^_^

and NO classes, NO work! yay! but so many lost lives and homes... sad!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

m a filipinino n yes i can speak in tagalog.

Quote by cutemi2ok Musicaa, Is your house got flooded during rainy season even it's christmas, instead of cold winter, it's raining....."Umuulan ba sa bahay mo?"

it rains over here when there is a typhoon or it just rains whenever they want too. it's just like any ordinary days except it's a bit colder than the usual temperature that we hav

hello peeps!filipino here :)

"Go to your destiny..."

lens-seph

lens-seph

-Planeswalker-

ahaha...i thought I was the only pinoy here ^^;

Signature

pilipino din ako hahahhah badyong yoyong la na yey

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.