Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For ones who prefer anime over live motion films - Minitokyo

For ones who prefer anime over live motion films

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

I wonder how many here would choose to watch an anime over a live motion picture film. If so why?
Is it because anime has truly unique characters, because they are all drawn. Whereas in films with actors you make links because of that particular actor/actress, i mean if you see Mark Hamil in a film you would immediately think "Star wars" don't ya.

hmmm, that's hard to say which is better anime or live movies, i like each for different reasons. the thing you said about unique characters is certainly true (but you also think mark hamil and star wars because he hasn't done anything else :) ) but i don't prefer one over the other, they are different experiences, for me anyways

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

For me, there films and anime are just the same.
I treat it in the same way

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

kumori

kumori

-.-;

I agree with kklam...there really is no difference...
although of course, anime characters, if drawn correctly, are perfect in proportion and everything...and you can always observe good art...
That, and the fact that it's easier to do stuff to anime characters that would look really weird if a movie used a special effect for that particular action...

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I disagree with the "original character" thing. A lot of anime designs today are really similar to each other now. Like take TWO new series out now, Genshiken and beck. The main characters, Sasahara and Koyuki only differ in the style their drawin in but they're almost identical.

Plus, one of my favorite pasttimes in watchin anime is "Spot the Voice actor" and I can hear a voice, and even if I don't know the actors name, I can point to a character that I've heard that voice as before... Like Clare from Star Ocean 3 is the same voice as Shion from Xenosaga (in english) I proceed to compare the characters and often find a lot of similarities... like Clare and Shion are both researchers. They're both calm and intellectual. So if your saying you can't draw comparisons between anime characters, you're wrong ^_^

i do tend to prefer animation lately. Movies just aren't the same... *shrug* can't really say why... *goes off looking forward to HP4 however*

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

i like anime better because for some reason i can't watch something that is live anymore i think i've been converted to animeism lol whtever that is

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.