Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Negima - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

I know that this is Ken Akamatsu's new manga/anime. I haven't read/seen it yet, so I need someone else's opinion. One of my friends says that it is terrible, and the other thinks its great. So, what do you guys think?

Signature Image

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

I've read some chapters I think it is not that bad, if you like Akamatsu's work I think you'll like it! ^_^

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

divad

defiance

http://homepage.mac.com/sp831/lovehina/downloads.html

lots of panty shots.. nude scenes.. but nothing really explicit.. if you like humor with hella lots of fanservice, this manga is for you.

never argue with an idiot, they only drag u down to thier level, then beat u with their experience.
alexa is for alexa. alexa is against no one. alexa is youth. alexa has no age. alexa sees everything. alexa judges nothing. alexa is innocent. alexa comes from the past. alexa is the future.

i have read 20 vol . really good XD, some ecchi ^_^ .
KEN AKAMATSU

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote by Foolish-ishnessI know that this is Ken Akamatsu's new manga. I haven't read it yet, so I need someone else's opinion. One of my friends says that it is terrible, and the other thinks its great. So, what do you guys think?

Well, it has lots of fanservice of the sexual variety. I don't know whether you're into that or not. Personally, I like the series because of the Latin language and the cute girls!

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

I'm busy reading it (volume 3 has just come out here) and I like it. But you must not start with the expections Love Hina gave you. Of course the drawings are beautiful. I think K.A. is one of the best. But the story of Negima is funny and nice done. So if you out away your Love Hina expectations, you'll have fun reading it... and I wouldn't say it's terrible ! No way it is...

fao

Is it idea kana about that there is a work which can begin to write 30 persons' schoolmate's except DoReMi, and, but I like DoReMi in comparison

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

It's pretty funny and cute; once you get past Akamatsu's usual flavor for pantyshots and 'tastefully' nekkid cute girls ;) .
It's got a good storyboard and you apreciate all the characters, as they get their due time in the spotlight (even if there are already fan favorites... Setsuna-chaaaaan!!!). :D
The use of latin is a nice extra, especially if you lookup the words with a good latin-english dicitonary (or know latin/latin based language). ^_^'

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

If you liked Love Hina then you should like Negima as well. Negima has nice story plot, funny and sometimes very serious like you see in action comic.

Sakura156

Sakura156

Woot~!

i have all the manga so far and I think its really cute. Its a bit of a rip off of Harry Potter.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

one of the few mangas i enjoyed
now gotta wait for book 4

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Burning-Chopstick

Some guy.

Negima is okay for me.

i had high expectations for it because of Love Hina.

Hello there.

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

still gotta wait so long to get my next book, but should be worth it i think

negima is very comic and pretty girls. my favorite girls conoca~

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

I love this manga! lots of cute girls, lots of great humour, some nice nudity (sort of similar to Love Hina), cool magic, and some romantic elements. and besides it's Ken Akamatsu's artwork so it looks amazing! probably one of the best mangas i've ever read.
just buy the first volume and see if you like it. if not, don't buy any more of them.
me? I'm dying waiting for Volume 4 to come out (February I believe)

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

yep, long wait

Chiori

Chiori

Psychedelic Doll

O_o is it just me.. or are Ken Akamatsu's works pretty much the same story.. I mean.. take a look at Love Hina, A.I. Love You, and Negima.. o_O But I personally perfer Love Hina over the rest ^_^;;

jimmy2buc

jimmy2buc

Dragon Knight Nyo!

still waiting for book 4 argh!

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

i read volume 1 and its awesome and im getting volume 2 &3 on monday ! yay, l still love hina was really awesome and gotta hand it to Akamatsu -San he 's really the best and negima really shows the degree of his work, the way, it is is just really amazing, hopefully itll become an anime ^XD, the girls are cute looking, but of course negi is the cutest of all , dont get confused he a a cute 10 yr old lol!^^

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

I love this manga! lots of cute girls, lots of great humour, some nice nudity (sort of similar to Love Hina), cool magic, and some romantic elements. and besides it's Ken Akamatsu's artwork so it looks amazing! probably one of the best mangas i've ever read.
just buy the first volume and see if you like it. if not, don't buy any more of them.
me? I'm dying waiting for Volume 4 to come out (February I believe)

-------------------------------------------------------------(...) long wait

-----------------------------------------------------------------(...) if there is evil in this world, it's in the heart of mankind' - Edward D Morrison

'What we do in life, echos

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.