Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which are your favorite character of angel santuary ? - Minitokyo

Which are your favorite character of angel santuary ?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

Talk abuot this.. however the designs of Kaori Yuki are wonderful.. I have a weak person for Alexiel XQ_

juliechan

UchiWa fan

Raziel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the cutest, the coolest and the best! i also like Mikael alot and kato to. Angel sanctuary is one of my number one manga. I got them all but i can resign to read the last 3 because it will end :sweat: Guess i should some day :)

When life put you down you have to get up with style!
Quand la vie te fou a terre faut savoir se relever en beaute!

juliechan aka. Miss Dante

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I would have to say that my favorite character is Kira, he is just so cool. I can't wait for the next book to come out, I want to see what happens next. ^_^

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

Well, im a Mickeal fan !!! Love the bad tempered red headed tatooed fire angel, yeahh !!! XD Im just so happy Kaori yuki did this manga !! Angel Sanctuary rock !!! XD XD XD

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

Mikael and Uriel are my favorites. Though I do like Kira, and Sevotharte. Such pretty art.

.not just another bird in a cage.

Signature

Raziellllllllllll!! and Kira also

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

O_o;;; cant believe septillion hasnt posted here yet...she's like obsessed with lucifer and kira....she luuuuvvvsssss him~~ tee hee~~ >0< she can go on and on and on about angel sanc....
mine is Kira~~~yay~~~ he's sooo kooolll~~~~ ^^

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

Raziel and setsuna

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

Mine are Rociel and Alexiel, and also Djibril and Lucifer..

Quote by woundeds0ulO_o;;; cant believe septillion hasnt posted here yet...she's like obsessed with lucifer and kira....she luuuuvvvsssss him~~ tee hee~~ &gt;0&lt; she can go on and on and on about angel sanc....
mine is Kira~~~yay~~~ he's sooo kooolll~~~~ ^^

LOL, hehe XD wahhh i'm here now!!!!!

hehe Angel Sanctuary, i just love that manga!! the art is sooooo beautiful, which i think is the thing that first attracted me to the manga, then the story and then it was Kira who got me absolutely hooked on it XD ^___^ yesh i wub Kira and Lucifer so obviously they are my fav character/s. umm I like Kira coz well first off he's hot!!! and i quite like the caring side of him that he shows to Setsuna. and his love for Alexiel is just so sweet. i can't believe he followed her all this way. and with Lucifer it's basically the same thing besides the being nice to Setsuna part XD he was pretty mean to Set-chan but it was all good in the end^^ Lucifer was pretty cruel but seeing that he is Lucifer, the Lord of Darkness, he doesn't seem as bad as he's made out to be.

~mintyness~
Signature

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

quote all ^^ the task exactly as you (even if obviously appeals Kira to me for various reasons from your XD)

favorite character would be Michael. Love the short, red haired, hot tempered archangel. So cute, although, I also have a soft spot for Kira and Katou.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

There are so many characters that are great, the lists could go on quite a ways. I forgot to mention that I also like Uriel and Zaphkiel. :)

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

kira : cool and cute ^^ double C ! XD

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

Lucyfer, Kira and Michael (they are great bishounens ;) )

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.