Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most annoying TV commercial - Minitokyo

Most annoying TV commercial

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

ded113

The Grunge Princess

I'm in my room watching TV as usual and this nagging fact was these stupid commercials. This question was been on my mind for a bit and I wanna ask you: What is the most annoying commercal on TV. Mines is those Identity theft from Citibank. Expecially the one with the guy on those lawn moers and sounding like southern bitch!!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i hate that thetruth.com commercials. they were funny when they first came out, but now it seems like it was made by depressed teenagers who tries to make a point by employing the weakest method of "see, i told you so" effect. i hate it, get those kids off the tv. the intentions are good, but it gets annoying and there's certainly a better way to carry the messages :b

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Well in Australia it's gotta be the Rug's-a-Million ads. They're always closing-down-sale ads so it looks like they've been "closing down" for about 5 years now :P

One the Americans might know is the Mastercard ads. At first they were funny when you'd rip them off and make them into something funny but now it's just getting old.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

life assurances are the worst

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I would say any local community type college commercials are annoying. Also there is one for Laproscoptic Gastric Bypass surgery with Carnny Wilson, I can't stand to see, and it is still shown like 5 times a day.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

ded113

The Grunge Princess

I STILL see that commercial. ugh!

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Hey all! I don't have much trouble with commercials, because I don't watch TV and the only thing I have seen recently that can be judged as a commercial in some angle of view is Di Gi Charat and I loved it.
And besides, you wouldn't know any of the Czech commercials even if I described them here.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I'd have to say the Bad Boys commercials (not COPS, but the funriture store).I hate the phrase NOOOO BODY! now. esp since the mayor of Toronto used it in his new years eve speach a few years ago.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Guts

Guts

Branded

Unf, the commercial that plays on cartoon network for quiznoes. You know the one with the distorted hamsters. It sucked the first time and i still hate it.

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

any thing that has to do with tampons, i simply dun care >.>

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

lol @ chikomon, so true , so true.....cops commercials suck...the kids news too, thats plain horrible...thinking of it all Fox commercials suck

I saw this commercial on bottle recycling today. Like I uderstand that recycling is important but they over-dramatized with with this guy handing his friend his water bottle and telling him to go recycle it as parting words XD

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Hah those are nuts!

KohakuXP

Neutral

The one with this Asian guy that can play the violin with his one arm got only 1/2 of the arm. The music was good but it just show that nothing in impossible, got annoyed because its SHOWING OFF!

I dont knwo if you can call this annoying but stupid and hilarious come to mind if you think of all the things to make fun of the MENTOS commercials.

Damn it i can still hear the "du du du du duo DUA"

KohakuXP

Neutral

lol, its like the MacDonalds commercial here in Canada!

"ba ba ba ba ba, Im loving it" They did like over 10 versioons for MacDonalds commercials

lol yeah we get those bloody mc donalds comercials here and remmeber the slogan "put a smile on" lol

The funniest Mc Donald's commercial ive seen so far are the ones from Japan LOL! just htinking about it puts a smile on my face. Ronald looks like a damn crack head trying to pimp little kids. lol that damn pediphile!

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Hah. Great stuff!

i hate the domino's commerical with the guy ringing the bell and the dog comes running. then the door bell rings and all the guys go running to the door to get pizza. so stupid.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

Jondro

Jondro

*wiggles for the ladies*

"Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good. Can you hear me now? Good."

Drives me insane >.< I don't understand why they are still doing that one, it wasn't good the first time, why would they stick with it? Have they no good ideas for commercials?

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by AngelI saw this commercial on bottle recycling today. Like I uderstand that recycling is important but they over-dramatized with with this guy handing his friend his water bottle and telling him to go recycle it as parting words XD

ROFL!!! that is just lame.....glad i don't see that here :D

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

Quote by ChickomonI&#39;d have to say the Bad Boys commercials (not COPS, but the funriture store).I hate the phrase NOOOO BODY! now. esp since the mayor of Toronto used it in his new years eve speach a few years ago.

Totally agree with you. I hate that voice so much. Everytime I see that commerical, I just change the channel.

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Vanilla Pepsi comercial drove me insaner then I normel was.

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

What would you do for a dollop! A dollop! Of Daisy!!...goddamn sour cream commercial.......hate it hate it hate it.Always have to change the channel, and they play it so often here in Florida! They must want us to start a riot or something

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.