Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Azumanga Daioh - Minitokyo

Azumanga Daioh

Tagged under Azumanga Daioh

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

marc

marc

Yojimbo

Azumanga Daioh - If you haven't seen it, what are you waiting for???

Signature Image

Do As Infinity Forever

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

azumanga daioh is a very funny series, so crazy. yep, its great :) chiyo-chan is so adorable and kawaii :D

Signature

Azumanga Daioh was great, damn amazing for a schoolgirl anime. Fans really should head on over to:

http://home.nc.rr.com/momotato/yotsubato.html

And check out the newest manga by the author of Azumanga, I rate it better than Azumanga and hope to god they are going to make an anime out of it ...

... global warming ...

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

Azumanga Daioh was great, damn amazing for a schoolgirl anime. Fans really should head on over to:

And check out the newest manga by the author of Azumanga, I rate it better than Azumanga and hope to god they are going to make an anime out of it ...

... global warming ...

'harahettara, kuunda' - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece

Quote by kraineHehe... Chiyo in penguin suit is just sooooo cute. Kawaii~ ^-^

Kyaaa!!! Remember when she banged here head when she was politely bowing? Kawaii!!!!

Quote by AbsentmindedericGreat series. Tsukarimasho, Tsukarimasho,....
That song goes through my head every time I cook something. Osaka and Chiyo make the series.

~Cooking is so fun,
~cooking is so fun,
~now let's take a break and see what we have done!
~Yeah, it's ready!
XD kick Ass!!!

My favorite character is Osaka. She always has that cute blank look on her face 8D
Chiyo-chan is so cute I can put her in my mouth

Quote by NeoDevianceAzumanga Daioh was great, damn amazing for a schoolgirl anime. Fans
really should head on over to:
And check out the newest manga by the author of Azumanga, I rate it
better than Azumanga and hope to god they are going to make an anime
out of it ...
... global warming ...

yes yotsuba is kinda like a 6 year old chiyo-chan with scrambled eggs for brains

It took the classic western block format for the books and gave it the japanese animation, I think that this show was real nice because you could always rely on the characters to fit the personality they have, like Osaka will say somehting in slang, but what exactally they say is priceless.

It took the classic western block format for the books and gave it the japanese animation, I think that this show was real nice because you could always rely on the characters to fit the personality they have, like Osaka will say somehting in slang, but what exactally they say is priceless.

Indeed, a feely good show.

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

It looks perfect. (dont tell any1 but I havent seen the series)

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.