Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HELP!! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

EDIT: Okie. I need to know where I can get tutoral for paint pro 7. I hope there isn't a thread about this already. -_________-

Signature

Credit : PrincessChii

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

What kinda tutorial do u need?

Cos there's different turorial for every bits in paintshop pro 7

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

There's always:

www.google.com

Try that, good stuff to be found.

Hey, if that doesn't work for ya, you could always try:

www.altavista.com

In other words problem specific questions would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure that people'll be more than happy to help out with any problems you may have. I know that I, for one do not mind helping out a Photoshop n00b. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Well...I just need to know how to do those cut out layouts/transparency/more about animation...I guess mostly basic stuff since I'm a newbie. -________- XianPu, thanks for the links.

Signature

You can try:

Day Dream Graphics

They have a load full of PSP7 tutorials.

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Thanks EveZero. I think I been there before...I just forgot my password. So I haven't been there for a long time. I guess I go check there. ^^ Thank you!!

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

If u have photoshop I recoment adobe photoshop.
IN which I think much user friendly.

Well U should try it urself , and decided it for urself ^_^ have fun

TanKilleR

TanKilleR

Manga Fanatic

Quote by calisqoIf u have photoshop I recoment adobe photoshop.

Oh yea! Your so right. I been useing it for sometime now, and I have to say. The way its so easy to swatch photos and export to html. OOO! Makes my website design company work so much more easy than the old way to cut & past. Then fill 30 lines of code placement XD

Himeno

Himeno

Loyal Slave

Quote by TanKilleR

Quote by calisqoIf u have photoshop I recoment adobe photoshop.

Oh yea! Your so right. I been useing it for sometime now, and I have to say. The way its so easy to swatch photos and export to html. OOO! Makes my website design company work so much more easy than the old way to cut & past. Then fill 30 lines of code placement XD

Really?! O_o?? You two think so. Okie. I guess I try Adobe PS later on when I have the time. Thanks for your opinion. It helps a lot. ^_^

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.