Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Urgency - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I'm depressed and the only thing I can think of is going to MT and ask you guys to help me. I have the final exam in more than 1 week, and I can not concentrate because I'm obsessed by an idea that the relationship between me and my bf will end soon. I don't know why I have such crazy idea, I just feel it. Is there any "medicine" for me?

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

KiYa

KiYa

Quotes for me

i don't know of any "medicine", but for you not to worry too much about the exam. yah sure, it might be weighed a little heavier than a few others, so what, you know the stuff just as well as the others.
your, bf on the other hand, i have no clue what to say. my gF broke up w/me a little over a month ago, and i've thought about her every single day since. she's had at least one bf since and avoids even looking at my face dilibrately when she knows that i am a sensitive person. do you think that there is a chance that she might have wished for us having gone out for two months ever happen?
well, your the one i'm trying to help so, as long as the two of you keep good healthy communication, then you should be fine.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Barbara, tell him your actual feelings that you have about this crazy idea and ask him about what he thinks. If he finds it absolutely insane as well, just laugh it off and go on your merrily way. But if he is serious about this type of thing <and I hope he really takes your thoughts that seriously>, try to work things out.

Sometimes it's funny how people can stray away and think of the funniest things sometimes. Just because the final exams are coming up and you feel your relationship is falling apart doesn't mean it will actually happen. If you tell him you need some time off for studying, I'm sure he will understand. And if you don't want to lose your relationship even though you have the final exams ahead of you, don't make it too much of a burden. You have to take care of your own self, ya know.

Best of luck for your finals. The Canadians will be rooting for ya - lol ^^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.