Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys vs girls - Minitokyo

Guys vs girls

page 14 of 14 « Previous 1... 10 11 12 13 14 328 total items

hm...well i would have to say guys like looks in a girl but they have to like their personality too....i think thats right...i dont know....my brains dead...o well...lol....ill comment bak once my brain works again lol...

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

parcially! :D

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

A good friend of mine only goes for girls who are beautiful. His last girlfriend was "breath taking" and that's why he went out with her. Now she seems like a complete bitch, and my friend is still a shallow asshole.

Falling in love with someone just because they're "beautiful" is a stupid reason. I fall in love based on who the person is, not necissarily on what he looks like. I fell in love with my boyfriend with barely an inkling of what he looked like, but now I think he's a beautiful person because my love makes it that way. I think guys should fall in love with girls the way most girls fall in love with guys. Looks aren't every thing.

Signature Image

hehe when I saw the topic, I thought that might be a big fight between boys and girls here.
Luckily that it's not ;)
what you said only partly true because both girls and guys love "the look" of the opposite sex, what I mean is not only guys love girls with beautiful look, but girls also love guys who are good looking.
Same thing happens with the other statement. Not only girls love guys who can say beautiful words, guys also love girls who have said beautiful words too.

"Looks" is the first thing people will likely notice a bout the other and it is somewhat I guess natural that both girls and girls will be drawn to one who stands out in the crowd.

i agree with RachelGreen, I think the beauty is only the first draw then both guys and girls love someone who can say beautiful and romantic things to them, you can "please" them emotionally, so to speak.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

hehe... girls, wud u date a-not-handsome guy who drive ferari/bmw to campus, flashing his newest laptop+handphones+PDA.. polite and romantic... =pPp

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Quote by freetimehehe... girls, wud u date a-not-handsome guy who drive ferari/bmw to campus, flashing his newest laptop+handphones+PDA.. polite and romantic... =pPp

hehe, sounds impressive, I don't know if I will date this guy, but sure want to know him at least a little ;)

gash

wad do u want?

as a guy, prolly i wud prefer my gf to be both good-looking and has a nice personality...>< so its not jux the face

:: [B]iRth oF neU [h]0pe ' aN [a]NGeL's FirST [d]EScenD ::

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

Quote by RachelGreen

Quote by freetimehehe... girls, wud u date a-not-handsome guy who drive ferari/bmw to campus, flashing his newest laptop+handphones+PDA.. polite and romantic... =pPp

hehe, sounds impressive, I don't know if I will date this guy, but sure want to know him at least a little ;)

hehehe.... =p
this is a perfect example of " looks isn't everyting"
haha

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

well...you know, some guys may not think they're good looking but maybe girls find them so. Cuz different ppl got different opinions u know. and i dont realli go for looks (thou it plays a minor part) but i go more for his personality. i mean i won want to date a guy who has such a huge ego now would i?

plus if a guy says beautiful and romantic things but not in a sincere way (hey, it happens) i would very much stay away from that guy ~_~

Signature

Umm I guess that's right >_>;;;.. I actually amost fell in love with a guy who said I was beautiful and he expressed that in beautiful words, so yep it does hapen XD

hehe i wouldnt believe what guys say most of the time,
though we're all not scum , sometimes a guy will just try
and make you feel good even if he doesn't want anything from
you, like for example
the age ol' question of "do i look fat in this?"
hehe sometimes guys are too sweet and comforting
they can say things they may not 100% mean
oh well, at least its better than sweet talking to get
in your pants ^^:

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

Some of that is true but not really. just making out is an answer. you just sit there and do what you can to pick up girls. no questions asked.

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

i like girls who are beautiful of course but i also like other more detailed things in a girl and no im not talking about anything perverted^_^

Quote by freetime

Quote by RachelGreen

hehehe.... =pthis is a perfect example of " looks isn't everyting" haha

right, look isn't everything but it isn't nothing either, the guy is rich but not that good looking, I'll kiss him goodbye ^_^
obviously, I prefer handsome guys than rich guys XP

It's true that guys love girls with beautiful appearance and attitude but I'm noy sure that girls love guy that say beautiful words. Perhaps they want the guy to have both beautiful/handsome appearance and can say beautiful words.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 14 of 14 « Previous 1... 10 11 12 13 14 328 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.