Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are You Superstitious - Minitokyo

Are You Superstitious

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Well are you?
Cos often i found this things coming out as the truth >.< not all the time though.
It kinda happens sometimes >.< nearing the exams for me XD

what do u think of peoploe who does?

PLZ give some example if u have any : ) I'd like to know

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

nope just
a normal person here :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Neehh,like jackal,im normal *see a black cat* >.<yai!!!! >.< T-T.jajajaja,but really,im not superstitious

K I R A B O S H I !

NoseBLeed

Photoshop?

what is that?

Rest in peace...
Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha~
nope~
like jackal and rebel-soul-kaze there, I'm just a normal person~ ^_^

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

usually im a normal person, except when exams are near....
besides studying, i start praying and dancing and sacrificing bugs to this bronze dragon the next door neighbour has, for luck in the exam.....oh yeah...i'm gonna pray some more...

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Nope. I laugh at people who are, and step on every crack and thing I can when they are around.

However, don't step under a ladder, just common sense. XD You risk getting hit by something under a ladder.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I guess sometimes I am.

Quote by Vagrant123I laugh at people who are

*see Vagrant laughing*But still think everyone is... just a little... I like to read between the lines, cause I always believe in the signs are there before any does happens. No black cats or crack, anything like that. Just remember " what ever can happen, will happen "

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by d00d34usually im a normal person, except when exams are near....
besides studying, i start praying and dancing and sacrificing bugs to this bronze dragon the next door neighbour has, for luck in the exam.....oh yeah...i'm gonna pray some more...

this is quite true to me lol

Telling you the truth, i really don't believe it.
But something it is fun just to hear some superstitions from people.
^^

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Nah i dont believe in like the supernatural and other things along the lines. Though i do beleive in Fate. Just when im in a good mood and everything is fine and dandy ...Something has to skrew up along the way.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Hmmm superstition is so hard to define. Do I believe in the paranormal? Yes. Do I believe in "if this, then that" nah. Well...actually...I sort of do. I don't believe that if you see a black cat you'll get bad luck, but I do believe if you drink bad milk, you'll feel bad later...XD

I'm kind of superstitious. I tend to do the same things whenever my favorite sports teams are playing, hoping that will get them to win.

Signature Image

valsimot

wingless

yes i'm superstitious. i pray not only before exames but whenever i feel down(left out), i kick black cats (don't bother calling animal sevices they can't catch me) and walk under ladders to spite luck. don't ask me why i just do. :hmpf:

once a warrior for the cause,
now shamed and disgraced,
banished from my world,
wingless i walk this one...

I tend not to be superstitious especially when I have lots of 4 on my birthday. Japanese consider #4 as bad luck number much as European consider #13 bad luck. Superstitious Japanese will never stay in Room #4219 because it could mean "Shi-ni-i-ku" (You are going to die). ^_^'

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

not really......sometimes......yeah...the number thing 4 = death...I avoid it......but it's mostly cuz everyone in my family is like that so I guess I choose without thinking anyways....like how your bed faces...like something bout facing front door is a dead guys position...but I dont' move my bed so yeah....my family is...I am a little .....

shirahana

white flower

Nope ^^; I believe in science... I'm actually atheist as well ^^;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by Amaranthnot really......sometimes......yeah...the number thing 4 = death...I
avoid it......but it's mostly cuz everyone in my family is like that so
I guess I choose without thinking anyways....like how your bed
faces...like something bout facing front door is a dead guys
position...but I dont' move my bed so yeah....my family is...I am a
little .....

>.<
Yes i understand why avoid no 4 XD
It 's quite common to many chinese I geuss XD

And that thing about sleeping position, sounds like feng shui XD

depends sometimes lol i believe in the supernatural beings lol but things like black cats and stories like that nope.

Signature Image

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I'm not superstitious.

Signature

I don't I'm superstitious.

Nah, just a little bit, I mean I HAVE spilled a bottle of salt, I almost wore my grandma's bride dress, i have seen many black cats crossing the street infront of me and my life doesn't suck :d........ >_> that much

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Very supersticious, and I'm paranoid too... O.O ;)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

what kind of supersticius? believing in ghost and black magic thing? or somekind like breaking a mirror means 7 years bad luck? i dont believe with number 2 but number 1 is like common secret in my country

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.