Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A problem submitting scans... - Minitokyo

A problem submitting scans...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Ok, here I am all happy that my scanner's running, so I scan a few pix, all high-qual, all *.jpg's, then wham! a page telling me that their format is unaccepted comes up... I haven't uploaded more than 2, & the ones with problems are around 3 megs... I aquire & edit them with ACDSee, but I DON'T use the feature that says it may make the image less compatible... so what's the problem?

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I once tried to load a scan over 3 mb and it didn't get accepted too (it said it had to be jpeg though it was already) I had to lower the quality to make it a smaller jpeg and then it did get accepted.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

The size limit for all image uploads is 2mb. You can usually resave the image using Photoshop's Save for Web feature in order to maintain the highest quality under the 2mb restriction.

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

well now I've lowered the resolution to 50% & posted, & it's working, the quality-loss is negligable, but I could've posted them earlier if they'd said it was limited...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.