Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Birthday Soon :D :D - Minitokyo

My Birthday Soon :D :D

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Yup !
I'm soo old ;)
My sixteen birthday !
Remember : 17 december !!!!!
If Ya really want . . .you can make some wallie s4 me ;))
Bye Bye My Sweet Friends !

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Ooh. I see, your 16th birthday on the Dec 17th. That's really young, the median age in Minitokyo is about 19-22.
i can't make any wallpapers for you or anything, but I'll just say ANATA NO BIRTHDAY! in advance. ^_^'

Rumina

Rumina

The Burning Sword

I'll try to make a wall for you (im not so good) ...........but.................what anime do you like?

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Excuse me, but are you soo old???? I am 25 years old and i think i am very young :d
i don't know if i'll can do a new wallpaper for you, but i wish i have a very happy birthday :)

Signature

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

My 18th birthday is on the 29th December XD yayyyy...

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

What an amazing coincidence! I'm making a wallpaper dedicated to you as I'm writing this post! Now thanx to you, Sandra, I have a perfect theme for it! You said your 16th birthday is on the 17th of December, right? :) I'll surprise ya with a very cool anime wallie of your choice! What do ya say, do u like my idea, Sandra? ^_^'

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

wow... that means that next year you'll become 17 on the 17th... you guys are brilliant XD
remind me again on your actual birthday, Sandra-chan.. I'll send you a very, VERY nice PM on that day ;-)
Not to sound cheap or anything, but I think that will be a good gift, as I can't make wallpapers that good..
so... remind me :D

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

Well then Happy Birthday to you Sandra and Hope all your wishes come true :)

Too bad I'm a photoshop newbie ...

But yeah I found this really cool smilie on the net: http://img29.exs.cx/img29/729/kaos0290.gif

Anyway what about cake, will you leave some for us :D

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Doesn't it kinda sucks though that it's so close to x-mas Sandra. My b-day is on the 20th of December ( we're Sagittarius ) so I always get screw w/ x-mas and b-day presents. You are still young there. I'm turning 25 *dam!* Well anyway... Happy early Birthday just in case I don't get a chance to say it later.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Cool! My birthday is on the December 20th and i turn 21. woohoo Im getting ?@#! faced!!!
Oh yeah and id liketo be lvl 10 for my birthday please :)

Edzio

Alchemist of Death

It's cool^^ Hey your not that old. I'm just one year younger, I think everythink is still ahead of you. I can't make any wallie, but I can draw something for you if you want^^

My birthday is just on the February 17th and I turn 16...

So I will don't forget about you;)

Don't mistake me for a guy, I'm a girl^^

Happy bityhday! ^^ You're not old at all! :P

Well, Happy Birthday when that day comes! I remember my 16th birthday... It was two years ago, and unlike everyone else, I wasn't stoked about learning to drive (that's how it is over here in England). Now that I'm 18, I'm still not stoked that I can drink, gamble, or drive. Anyway, have a great birthday!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

happy birthday , sandra ^^
and u not old at all
me 21 ^^'
older than u
wish u a nice b'day and ur wish can come true ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Early happy b-day? Walling? I'll try,
<=============kinda busy though

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Happy Early B-day! heheh you'll be my age, ah the age of getting your drivers license and being half way thru high school, *sigh* i wish i was 17 lol

Signature Image

^^ ill be 17 on Dec. 4 ;; this only sucks because its the same day as the SAT's ; ; congrats on 16 ^^ ( early that is on the congrats )

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Quote by SandraYup ! I'm soo old ;) My sixteen birthday !Remember : 17 december !!!!!
If Ya really want . . .you can make some wallie s4 me ;))
Bye Bye My Sweet Friends !

nah.. you're not old. i'm also 16 this year but i still feel young. sorry i can't make any wallies for you but... Happy reaching 16, sandra :D

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

That's funny, 16 is so old, I have to remember that. Anyway, happy birthday in advance, and this quote is for you:
IF YOU carry YOUR childhood WITH YOU, YOU never become older (Abraham Sutzkever)
Have fun :D

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.