Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Picture Hunt - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

SoloButterfly

Ayeka Masaki

Can anyone tell me a series that would have pictures of two little girls and a little boy in it (toddler to preteen age). I need reference pics and I'm having a hard time finding them. Links to such pictures would be wonderful. I've already tried typing in "trio" "kids" "little" and "chibi" into the search. Help would be most appreciated! Thanks!

Um... try looking up the series "Ashiteruze! Baby" (or something like that ^_^' my spelling isn't so crash hot) either here or on google. Or maybe you could get your hands on some scanlations of it. There's definitely at least three kids in that series.

SoloButterfly

Ayeka Masaki

okay thanks. Ill try that. I also thought of another I hadn't before Last Exile. So I'm going to see if I can find anything for that too.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.