Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Debate...for all who likes to argue^.^' - Minitokyo

Debate...for all who likes to argue^.^'

page 1 of 1 13 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Ok...your community can be perfect, but in order to make it perfect, you will have to kill one man. Would you kill someone in return for a perfect community/society?

In a sense, (and my opinion), I would NOT kill a man just to have my community all perfect. I do not care however bad it is, but I am not going to kill one man for a worthless prize in return.

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Isn't there a book called "Utopia" based on a question like that? I never read it, but the story behind was interesting. The perfect society could only exist as long as there was one designated child in the society that was always suffering.
Still, what would constitute a perfect community anyway? It would have to be one that everyone would be perfectly happy with, which is impossible. As for killing a man to get one? Well, I wouldn't select anyone to die, but if we got any willing voulenteers, well........uh..........he'd be the greatest hero of them all :)

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Eyes of Hate

... Kill Paolo...

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by autumnchillOk...your community can be perfect, but in order to make it perfect,
you will have to kill one man. Would you kill someone in return for a
perfect community/society? In a sense, (and my opinion), I would NOT
kill a man just to have my community all perfect. I do not care however
bad it is, but I am not going to kill one man for a worthless prize in
return.

Depends. If the guy is killing everyone else, I'd kill him. I dunno why you girls have to go with this "No one deserves to die, no matter how cruel they are" stuff. Maybe it's your nature... but I'd bloody kill him. Before he kills the community.

So... if it's a kill or be killed situation, I'd picked the obvious choice. Kill him. :P

but... if it's something else... I might try your solution Autumn.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I'd bloody well kill the guy who murdered somebody. The needs of the many are greater than the needs of the few.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Quote by NukecloudIsn't there a book called "Utopia" based on a question like that? I never read it, but the story behind was interesting. The perfect society could only exist as long as there was one designated child in the society that was always suffering.
Still, what would constitute a perfect community anyway? It would have to be one that everyone would be perfectly happy with, which is impossible. As for killing a man to get one? Well, I wouldn't select anyone to die, but if we got any willing voulenteers, well........uh..........he'd be the greatest hero of them all :)

Yes, Utopia. That book was crazy @_@;. Unfortunately, Autumn I would. That other person could potentially kill others

autumnchill

autumnchill

blech...maybe you should take a closer look at my name guys. I am obsessed with Autumn and nature, especially leaves. If I hate to see a leaf fall off a tree, then wouldn't you think that I would not ever kill anybody? And, who said that this one man is a murderer? If he was, or is, then I would definitely kill him, more likely burn. And this topic wasn't based on that book. It was just something to think about.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Since we're here to argue :lol:

seeing your name as "autumnchill" does NOT give us ANY clue as to what you like or don't like. Seeing that name does not make me think "oh, this person likes leaves!". That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, thinking we'd know that about you from that name :lol:

With that assumpton, I'm supposed to think that Nukecloud up there loves nuclear war? Or that afan likes everything??? :p

i would SO kill someone to make my community perfect, but it'd be hard to just kill one :lol:

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

this can be deleted; doubled posted apparently o_O

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by autumnchillblech...maybe you should take a closer look at my name guys. I am
obsessed with Autumn and nature, especially leaves. If I hate to see a
leaf fall off a tree, then wouldn't you think that I would not ever
kill anybody? And, who said that this one man is a murderer? If he was,
or is, then I would definitely kill him, more likely burn. And this
topic wasn't based on that book. It was just something to think about.

well I did say if he was killing. :P If he's not then... well yeah. I'm not gonna kill him. Prolly send him to the brig or something.

btw, I knew you liked leaves but I never thoguht about the other thing. Sorry. >_<

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

autumnchill

autumnchill

ok...so perhaps im exaggerating a bit, but if you ask all the friends i have...like winter, then youd know that im obsesed with leaves

anyways, true...it will always be hard to kill just one person.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I don't think I could condemn someone to death to get a perfect community. It would mean the whole community would be "tainted" since their perfection was based upon someone's death in effect. The only way I would condone such an act would be if the murder of one person saved an entire community from destruction, ie. the sacrificial human to the volcano to appease the gods type scenario. I'm probably stretching the whole thing too far though. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

autumnchill

autumnchill

naaah....what you say here is as good as anyones post, so dont feel bad. and i completely agree with you, but like some ppl here...*cough cough* they would kill anything for a perfect community, you know?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.