Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Worst christmas present ever - Minitokyo

Worst christmas present ever

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Droknar

the Socially Inept

There was a Year 2000 store that popped up in 1999 at a local mall. My mom went literally maniacally insane with year 2000 presents. I got a T-shirt, two pairs of socks, an awful screensaver, big stack of Y2k sticky notes, and a hat, all sporting "01-01-2000" monogrammed in big letters.

Three things wrong with this:
1) The millenia actually ended in December of 2000, not 1999. 2001 is the first year in the 21st century. I was adamantly opposed to all the stupid celebrations simply because they were celebrating nothing at all.
2) I was in college at the time. I was class of 2001. Wearing anything saying 2000 on it is considered heresy and punishable by a public flogging (I jest, but it is still really bad to do that).
3) Who wears a freaking hat, shirt, and pair of socks with something that stupid on them? The socks sat in my drawer with the little plastic hanging hook still threaded through them for near 4 years. The shirt stayed rolled up in its box and was never worn. The hat collected dust on top of my desk. On a whim, I installed the screensaver. Just a stupid countdown until the year 2000. Uninstalled, spat upon, and thrown away.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

Probably that lousy boardgameI got when I was about 15 by the relative i hardly ever see who thought I was till 3 years old for some reason. Thanks, man!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.