Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just some thoughts... - Minitokyo

Just some thoughts...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I've been feeling father off these part few months - personal relationships aren't going well, school's been kinda crazy and individual people are saying things that're getting to me. And it could be that this time of year, I'm just getting tired, but whatever.

So, I'm sure I'm not the only one - that there are people who might be feeling the way I am, or just feeling down and I thought, it'd be kinda nice if people shared some of their most inspirational sayings, or quotes, or things that motivates them. Things that are meaningful. Not stuff like, "silver lining" or anytihing like that. But, what gets you going when you're feeling down. What do you say to yourself, or what has someone said to you that has brought light to your dark times?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD doesnt seem like ur havin an good day/week/month XO , but ur rite ur not the only one feelin this way. Apparently school goin pretty crazy since i'm about to fail 2 class *nervous laugh*. Wish there could be sumthin i could say, but if it helps when i'm down or just want to get away i tend to get in a hot shower and just let the water clear mai mind, that or just think of all the good times i'm sure it should help or at least i hope. =P, other methods are u can watch anime =P. Hope everythin clear out Ange.

yea...i had been in those times b4...but cheer up
i did afta i won 14 straight domino games n made $25
a lil good luck n comedy always works for me
or just make some new friends...a different change in conversations is
good for the soul too

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

A lot of people start feeling down around this time of year. Shorter days and gloomy weather depress some people, even if you LIKE this weather. Also, things are pretty crazy with the holidays coming up, and the stress of gifts, having to spend so much time with family, etc etc tend to get me down! :)

Could also be a transition phase in your life too... I think I went thru a big one a few years ago around age 20.

i wish I could offer better advice for you... When I am down and things are not going well, I just kinda focus on the fact that eventually things WILL get better. Sometimes it good to be depressed, and it will teach you things about yourself that you may not have known. Good luck!!

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

Ya i know what you mean but you feel better by hiting some one to get your bad feeling out and it sure make me better.

We go through seasons and though the time is rocky it is only that a season it will pass.

Some quotes....well here is one:

Though the Pain my last for the night, Joy comes in the morning.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

"Success is how hard you bounce when you hit bottom." -- General Geroge S. Patton

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Quote by gundragonYa i know what you mean but you feel better by hiting some one to get your bad feeling out and it sure make me better.

Lol, I've been saving up to get a punching bag, actually ;)

But thanks everyone. And Vagrant, that's an awesome awesome quote!!!! Thanks so much for that.

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

i always listen to music whenever i'm down and i tend to scold myself... i know it sounds stupid to scold yourself when your down but it makes me accept the reality and that I mave to learn to move on.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.