Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Winter Holidays - Minitokyo

Winter Holidays

page 1 of 1 18 total items

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Hey, everyone. :) The winter holidays are just around the corner and I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or even a Happy Kwanzaa... And a very Happy New Year. ^.^ And if your birthday is during the winter season as well, like mine, happy birthday as well!

And in order to make this thread at least a tad bit meaningful, what do you normally do during the winter holidays? With your friends, family, whatever... Any of you guys got any plans for this year's holidays?

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD w00t! i better be 1st to post *starts typin faster* Let's make this lively!!.
Hm.. normally the family would head to the mall to see the newly X-mas decoration, then head downtown to see the festivals, and in the end drink hot apple cider XD

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

not much
just spend lovely time with my gf ^^
i prepare her something 'unusual present'
hope she like it XD
sorry , but i can't tell what the present are ^^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

Well, I for one will be celebrating both my birthday AND my daughter's birthday (the day before) during this holiday season.

Hopefully, some friends/family will come to visit us in SC, since my job does not allow me much (translation: none at all) time off during this portion of the year. Just the way it goes [boy, do I miss the college days, with a month free!]. Still, this is my favorite time of the year..... :nya:

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'll be flying back down to England to be with my family and friends over Christmas [am at uni in Scotland at the moment]. Am looking forwadr to seeing all my parents and my friends. Am even meeting up with a friend that I haven't seen in two years, so it's all good ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

dans

dans

busy u_u

I guess I'm gonna spend it with my family and my friends. ( don't have any gf to be with XO)
happy winter holiday !! XD

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Jack got a gf too? @_@
I'm...not going to celebrate anything. That's because I'm atheist and Christmas is a Chritian tradition. I'll feel so left out...(my family celebrates it but me)

I usually just bum around the house. The only chance I get every four months.

Signature Image

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

Quote by KeoughXD w00t! i better be 1st to post *starts typin faster* Let's make this lively!!.
Hm.. normally the family would head to the mall to see the newly X-mas decoration, then head downtown to see the festivals, and in the end drink hot apple cider XD

Cool.... that's sounds like a lot of fun. I guess you'll be having a very merry christmas then. :D

Quote by jackalx66not muchjust spend lovely time with my gf ^^
i prepare her something 'unusual present' hope she like it XD
sorry , but i can't tell what the present are ^^'

Naw... That's so sweet! I bet she'll love it no matter what it is. :)

Quote by TenchiFan Well, I for one will be celebrating both my birthday AND my daughter's birthday (the day before) during this holiday season.
Hopefully, some friends/family will come to visit us in SC, since my job does not allow me much (translation: none at all) time off during this portion of the year. Just the way it goes [boy, do I miss the college days, with a month free!]. Still, this is my favorite time of the year..... :nya:

Awesome. Happy birthday to you and your daughter then! Best of all wishes for the both of you! ^.~

Quote by Aa-chanI'll be flying back down to England to be with my family and friends over Christmas [am at uni in Scotland at the moment]. Am looking forwadr to seeing all my parents and my friends. Am even meeting up with a friend that I haven't seen in two years, so it's all good ^^ .

That sounds nice. I was supposed to go to Florida as well this christmas to visit an old friend of mine of which I haven't seen for almost 3 years. But since my dad may not be home, we're seeing if we can go during my spring break instead. Hope you have fun! :)

Quote by dansI guess I'm gonna spend it with my family and my friends. ( don't have any gf to be with XO)
happy winter holiday !! XD

Naw... poor dans. No worries! All of us here at MT who won't be on vacation will be sure to entertain you for sometime... ^_^' XD ... Happy Holidays to you, too!

Quote by afanJack got a gf too? @_@
I'm...not going to celebrate anything. That's because I'm atheist and Christmas is a Chritian tradition. I'll feel so left out...(my family celebrates it but me)

Well, I'm an atheist as well but I'm still celebrating christmas. Hm... come to think of it, no one in our family is christian at all.... lolz. ^_^' But of course, christmas to my family is just a time of gathering together and enjoying the spirit of the season. None of us actually care that much about the "history or christmas" or any of that junk... XD Anywayz, still... I hope you still have a happy holiday, afan. :)

Quote by someweirdguyI usually just bum around the house. The only chance I get every four months.

Yea... I kno what you mean. Roflmao... It's fun to just be able to relax once in a while and do nothing for a week, ya know? XD Well, I hope you have fun with that! XD

.... I really don't know why I just replied to everyone's post but anyway,
~ * ~ * ~ H a P p Y . H o L i D a Y s . E v E r Y o N e ! ! ! ~ * ~ * ~

Signature Image

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Damn winty, you quoted all that? XD Fun wasn't it? I should know. :P

Well I got nothing planned. Except prolly make Christmas jokes on my anime scans maybe. And watch the Grinch again. I'm getting a new game as present and it's my choice!

Oh and I have a gift for everyone...

*drags some sorta cannon and it starts launching candy canes everywhere. Everyone is happy till one candy cane hits someone in the eye*

uhhh.... sorry! ;;>_>

Before I forget. Happy upcoming birthday, Winty. ^_^

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I don't have a gf... T_T
so I guess I'll spend my winter holidays by working... YEAH working T_T omg... me have a sad life, eh...
but don't worry... I'll still do walling every so often...
Somebody please find me a gf >_<
oh, happy Holidays to all my MT friends ^^ Great thing in life that I have you all by my side...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

Quote by AthrunDamn winty, you quoted all that? XD Fun wasn't it? I should know. :P
Well I got nothing planned. Except prolly make Christmas jokes on my anime scans maybe. And watch the Grinch again. I'm getting a new game as present and it's my choice!
Oh and I have a gift for everyone...
*drags some sorta cannon and it starts launching candy canes everywhere. Everyone is happy till one candy cane hits someone in the eye*
uhhh.... sorry! ;;&gt;_&gt;Before I forget. Happy upcoming birthday, Winty. ^_^

Yesssh... I like quoting. ^^ It is a lot of fun, isn't it? XD

Lolz... CaNdY.CaNeS!!! ^.^ ::grabs a handful and runs away from the incoming candy-torpedos:: XD ^_^'

Naw... thnx Athrun. To be honest, I'll probably be spending my birthday on MT. ^_^' Not that I mind. :)

Quote by KorganoSI don't have a gf... T_T
so I guess I'll spend my winter holidays by working... YEAH working T_T omg... me have a sad life, eh...
but don't worry... I'll still do walling every so often...
Somebody please find me a gf &gt;_&lt;
oh, happy Holidays to all my MT friends ^^ Great thing in life that I have you all by my side...

Oh.... poor Korgie-kyun. >.> Don't feel bad... I'm sure you'll find someone. A great guy like you has to. ^.~

Signature Image

It my fav time becuase i can stuff my face in food YA! Not thing like it and hope you have a nice hoilday and hope you get hit by a candy cane like athrun said. RAAA need to get back to eating.

shhho

shhz!

i';; spend most of my time in work.. and with my girlfriend... and friends... and playing everquest 2.... my bro has his own life in to a certain extent.. and my dad is always at home resting cause of his illness :\ got to accompany him too! its so boring down here... even if we go out we only can ...shop..walk...eat...movie...go home... tts all lol

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol... we'll normally throw a dinner party for the new year. ^^ its fun cause theres we always got somethign good cooking up... lol... XD

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

Quote by gundragonIt my fav time becuase i can stuff my face in food YA! Not thing like it and hope you have a nice hoilday and hope you get hit by a candy cane like athrun said. RAAA need to get back to eating.

Lolz, yea... stuffing your face with food is always fun. :) >.> ::chucks a candy cane at gundy's head:: XD srry, it slipped right out of my hands. ^.~

Quote by shhhoi';; spend most of my time in work.. and with my girlfriend... and friends... and playing everquest 2.... my bro has his own life in to a certain extent.. and my dad is always at home resting cause of his illness :\ got to accompany him too! its so boring down here... even if we go out we only can ...shop..walk...eat...movie...go home... tts all lol

Erm... that's interesting... ^_^' Waiii.. you dad's sick?? O.o Naw... I hope he feels better. And even if it is boring, still be sure to enjoy the holiday. Have a happy new year! :)

Quote by Frostylol... we'll normally throw a dinner party for the new year. ^^ its fun cause theres we always got somethign good cooking up... lol... XD

Yup, same thing with us... the entire family comes up - or down - to NJ where I live and we have this HUGE family dinner in honor of christmas, new year's, and my b-day, of course. ^.~ What's the best is that I help with the cooking and it's really a lot of fun.

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

I do not say merry christmas, happy hanukah (did i spelled that wrong? if i did, im sorry!) or happy kwanzaa, happy new year.........i just say happy holidays cuz' that combines them all into just one phrase.....
hope you guys have a very happy winter! ^.^

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hiii winterrrrieeeechyaaaan =)
meeeeeee uhhh w/ friends is what I want to do is hang out with these 4 people ^^'' 3 guys and 1 girl mwahaha have a sleepover at the guy's house...celebrate two outta 4 people's birthday..have pizza..cut cake...watch late movies and just snuggle to each other or something LOL~yeaaaaa broken-chan = horrribleeeee person >DDD!!!!
that..and I have to spend $500-$800 on my friend's christmas present this year gaaah!!
hope winterrrychyaaan ish having a good hoildayyyy =) have funn ^o^!!!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.