Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PSP Tubes... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

streamside

streamside

deranged.

does anyone know where to get tubes of cherry blossom petals?? or, at least, how to make it?

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

i hope this helps;

To create a Picture Tube file:

1 Choose View > Change Grid and Guide Properties to open the Grid and Guide Properties dialog box.

2 In the Grid panel, type Horizontal and Vertical Spacing values in pixels. The values you enter become the length and height of the Picture Tube cell. Your images can be no larger than the cell size you select.

3 Click OK to close the dialog box.

4 Choose File > New. The New Image dialog box opens.

5 In the Image Dimensions panel, type values for the width and height that are multiples of the cell horizontal and vertical spacing. The number you type determines the total cells you can fill with images. For example, if the grid spacing is 100 pixels, you could create an image of 400 x 300 pixels. With an image this size, you will have 12 cells (4 across and three down).

6 Select Transparent for the Background Color.

7 Click OK. A new image with visible grid lines appears in the workspace.

8 If the grid is not visible, choose View > Grid to display it.

9 Create the images of the Picture Tube. Place one image in each grid square. Each square with the image becomes a Picture Tube cell.

After you have finished creating the Picture Tube, you need to save it.

Vixen of Verbiage

streamside

streamside

deranged.

erm... sorry but i already knew that... i meant making sakura petal tubes....... -__-

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.