Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ironic (involves Firefox) - Minitokyo

Ironic (involves Firefox)

page 1 of 1 17 total items

AllenR

AllenR

Sucka free

You know, it's kind of odd this site says "best viewed in Firefox" in the partners menu, but the page doesn't load correctly in it.

For example, the background image of lines on the left doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the page. Another is how when you go to a user page, all their contact information is spread very far apart.

-Allen

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Also little thumbnalils you put in your userpage don't load with firefox.
I use Iexplorer to brose and firefox just to load my userpage.
I guess you need both to fully enjoy mt

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

um no you guys there are probley some settings hindering yall i use avant10 and dont have any issues?

Sometimes when I go in a thread all the sigs load and covers the post box in Firefox.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Quote by StenbuckSometimes when I go in a thread all the sigs load and covers the post box in Firefox.

Yeah, it does that in IE as well. The workaround is to resize your browser window. It will cause it to redraw the page (correctly).

Signature Image

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

I have no problems with Firefox...except that sometimes in forums the post box gets cut off. Also, I saw other threads that said uploading in IE causes problems...I wouldn't know because i don't upload much...So which one uploads correctly?

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

It's a pretty consistent problem actually. I just hit the refresh button. The post box is there though, it's just that the "Post Reply" button is not visible and you can't see your mouse cursor switching icons over it. Funny...

Well don't worry, it happens on IE toi, there's not much that can be done unless you have a plug-in. And even then the plug-in messes up some certain sites as well, so there's a drawback.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I particularly dislike that the thumbnails on the gallery browsing pages often fail to load in firefox (especially on pages 2 onwards).
IE is not an option since I don't use windows. :/

i have the same problem , the post box is cut off
but it's not a problem , i can write messages end with alt button , i can post the message ;)

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

pen-kun

pen-kun

gumbercules

ok....... if the quick relpy box gets cut and you cant see the 'post reply' button......
either maximize your window..... or restore down,
any resizing of your browser window will fix that little error.

...AWWW Peaches!

Signature

'Blackmail is such an ugly word. i prefer extortion, the "x" makes it sounds cool.'

Quote by pen-kunok....... if the quick relpy box gets cut and you cant see the 'post reply' button......
either maximize your window..... or restore down,
any resizing of your browser window will fix that little error.

thanks for the tips !! ;-)

If you have never done anything evil, you should not be worrying about devils to knock at your door.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

what about it now, does the error still exist?

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

Hmm, it works perfectly in Opera.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

it works perfectly with the tips ;)

pen-kun

pen-kun

gumbercules

well glad i could help.
but i guess no one noticed jim3535's post

Quote by Jim3535Yeah, it does that in IE as
well. The workaround is to resize your browser window. It will cause it
to redraw the page (correctly).

=p

...AWWW Peaches!

Signature

'Blackmail is such an ugly word. i prefer extortion, the "x" makes it sounds cool.'

AllenR

AllenR

Sucka free

The background image actually reaches the bottom of the page now. The contact info box thing is still a bit messed up though. I dunno about the thumbnails messing up though, haven't been browsing the site a whole lot lately.

-Allen

Quote by Kirtaithe thumbnails on the gallery browsing pages often fail to load

That's not a firefox issue, some of the thumbnails just don't exist on the server.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.