Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats up everyone. XD - Minitokyo

whats up everyone. XD

page 1 of 1 9 total items

well, I'm not really all that of a newbie but I didn't really starts to look over this place til today so i'm kind of a noob. well whatever, just want to say hi.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hm... hello there MaceHammer and nice to see you.

Of course, it's nice to see a fresh face around. Name's Celessa, and as usual, welcome to MT.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hello there
welcome to mt ^^
nice to meet u
enjoy ur stay and have some fun
check support section to know more bout this site and it's policy .ok
cya around , mace ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

heya here and welcome to MT *bows in greeting*
well i hope you enjoy your stay around here, if you need help, ask anyone (or PM me), i'm sure you'll get your problem fix in a sec.... :)
and don't forget to check the support section ahah ^_^'
see ya and have fun

btw, if you've got nothing to do, just check the "kawai mastermind" game in the spam lounge (there's an interesting riddle there waiting for an answer :D )

saviur

saviur

Saviur...

Hi.... o.o''' I never post here, heuhueahuea my first time too... welll Hi everyone, its good to see you all.....

Yeaahh, really nice!!! Anime 4ever
Signature

I'm a Ecchi Hunter!!! Where exist ecchi stuff, I'll be there!!! Dont look me this way, I know you are so ecchi as me XD

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

ahh crap i'm late XD. Ne who welcome Mace to MT and happy lvl'n

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hey man, welcome to mt. ^^ "even through you been here for awhile already" lol.... happy lv up. ^^

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

CrabbyCandy

CrabbyCandy

~Be free~

ello and welcome to MT. ^^ I'm a noob. ^_^ have fun browsing through this place. ^_^

~Be free~
Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.